Pear's boyfriend

______________________________
In the midst of utter silence, there stood 2 people completely surrounded by silence.

"So, will u be my fake boyfriend..?"
Nevvy asked Sarawat placing her hand on his shoulders.

Sarawat was astonished. He didn't really see it coming. He is stuck in a situation where he thinks that disappearing is the best option.

Sarawat looked at Nevvy, his eyes feeling sorry. It could be seen through his face that he was declining her request.
"Nevvy I think that you'd better find someone other than me who'll be ready to be your fake boyfriend. "

After hearing the words from sarawat, her eyes got teary. Tears started to fall down through her white-red cheeks.
Seeing Nevvy crying sarawat felt sorry. He handed a handkerchief to Nevvy.
Nevvy took the handkerchief from Sarawat and wiled up her tears.

"Don't cry. I think you'll get a better partner for this role. I'm sorry for declining but I really can't do it. If there's any other help u need from me then I would be happy to help. "
Sarawat said wiping the tears with his hands from Nevvy's cheeks.

Nevvy calmed herself after a while. He took out his phone and showed something to sarawat.
"See... The engagement date is tomorrow. I can't get a partner. If I got a partner I wouldn't come to u right...?"

"You're the only guy I trust at this meantime. Please help me for a short period of time. I promise after a few days it will all be over and we'll return to where we are now. "

Sarawat felt speechless. His lips were sealed tight.
"Bu...but. "

"Please... Just for a few days. "

Sarawat hesitated so much at the beginning . But after a long discussion with his mind, he made up his mind to help Nevvy.

On the other hand, there was another one rolling his body all around his small bed.

"Who was she..? "
Tine muttered.
"Why do I care Huh... " Sat up and hit his own head.
"It's not of my concern."

Yes, it was none if his concern because sarawat was now nobody to him. But still he felt a tingly sensation. He felt unsatisfied not knowing about it.

So, he grabbed his phone and dialled Ohm's number.

Ring Ring 🎵🎵🎵

T- "Oh Ai ohm.. "

O- What's up..?

T- I wanted to ask u something. Umm

O- Go ahead. But do it quick, I'm kind of a little busy at the moment.

T- Does... Does Sarawat have a girlfriend....?

O- mmm mmm you're wrong. He doesn't have a girlfriend, he had one in the past and that too a really pretty one. It's right I think when they say that we get partners according to our class and looks.

T- He had one.. Then the one I saw earlier..?

O- Huh..? Did ya say something...?

T- Oh... No.
Then... Do u know anything more about his dating history....?

O- I don't Really know so much but I know that other than her he never dated other girls.

T- Oh...

O- I'll have to hang up now. I'm busy I'll talk to u later.

T- OK...take care see u 2morrow.