Back to the beginning

"Do I like him..? "

4 months ago

It was the start of the summer semester and there was the smell of youthfulness in the campus. Many new students were wondering which club to join in.

Tine's pov

"Shiaa... I'm gonna be late on my first day."
The petite body got up from the bed to freshen up and get ready for college.

At the campus

The boy was going back and forth in the same place again and again.
"Shit... I'm too nervous right now. What do I do... "

Oh... I just forgot to introduce myself. Let me tell u more about myself so the readers reading this will not mistake me for a side character...
         I'm a main character, got it 😒😒

Hii my name is Tine.... Tine teepakorn. I am from Kanchanaburi [a/n: Didn't get Any ideas so 😜😜]

Kanchanaburi is a beautiful town in the country side which is a famous tourist spot. I lived my whole 18 years in Kanchanaburi... I was born and raised there I even studied my elementary, primary and high school there.

So,  u already got the idea why I'm so nervous right... I... I'm really really bad at making friends so in order to not lose my childhood friends I requested my parents to study here in Bangkok. My parents agreed easily but it was really hard to convince  my brother P' type who is 5 years older than me. [a/n: You'll get to know type later in the story].

That's all u need to know for now.. I'm just a regular guy who hasn't been in a relationship even once in his life. That's sad right... 😩😩 I've been on many dates but still there's no one that's compatible with me.

"Life sucks... "

The boy was thinking hard still standing at the entrance of the university, Bangkok National University (BNU). Still comforting himself as he was so scared and nervous to even step a foot inside the campus gate.

Just then a hand grabbed the petite body from behind [a/n: like a back hug]

The boy turned around to see 3 smiling bright faces..

"Ai fong, Ohm, puek... It's been a long time right. I missed u guys. " Tine said with a never ending smile on his face.

" I'm so happy that we get to study in the same university... " Puek said.

The boys then hand in hand on their arms went happily inside the campus. Just after entering the gate they could see groups of people lining up for the clubs.

But the weirdest thing was that most people were on the music club. The line was big enough that even in 2 hours the line wouldn't lessen. It's weird and funny right... Because music club is one of the least clubs that people want to enter in other schools. That's why I was thinking that is there something special in this club and because of that most people want to enter this club. I was just wondering which club to go in and after seeing the music club it's the least club that I want to go in.

We were just searching which club to join just then our eyes fell on the girls that were wearing only bikini with their whole body revealed. And they were even half wet which made them look really sexy.

I just turned my head to see at my friends... aah... And my loser friends were drooling over the girls.

"Guys I think swimming club isn't a bad choice." Fong said while the two other guys nodded.

"Are u all out of ur mind. The girls are just distracting us. We should enter the club that we are really interested in. " Tine said with an amused face.

" But you're also enjoying it tight tine". Ohm said with a misleading tone.

"I'm not "  I shouted angrily and turned my head.

As I turned my head... I kind of  found the club that I was ready to join.

"Guys you all continue to register your names in the swimming club. I think I found the club that I was looking for.." Tine said while pointing towards the club.

"Huh.... Cheer leading club... " Everyone shouted catching everyone's attention.

"ssshhh you guys are way too loud and what's wrong with cheer leading club Huh... Can't  a guy be a cheerleader...?"

"No, it's no that"

"But I think if it's Tine then a guy being a cheerleader will not look too weird...right guys..? " Fong said.

"Yes, of course. Tine is really pretty compared to guys with muscular bodies and rough face... " Puek said whole caressing Tine's hair.

" I'm sure that if Tine was born a girl or if I was born a girl I would have been head over heels for Tine either if he was a boy or a girl. " Puek said which made ohm and fong laugh so hard.

Are u guys complimenting me or insulting me... I really don't get it. Are u guys really my friends.. I'm going to register my name bye. " I said while walking towards the club's direction.

"We are sorry friend" Fong shouted .

I turned back and showed them a finger and went ahead to register my name.

" What's your name..? " A senior asked.

" Tine Teepakorn Khrab". I said.

"Why do u want to join in the cheer leading club... I'm just asking because most men doesn't like to join this club because they think that It looks too girly. "

"No reason P'... It just looked interesting to me. And I wanted to try it out." I said with a sweet smile on my face.

"OK so see u 2morrow at the club". The senior said with a smile.

I took my form and was just about to go to the cafeteria where my friends were waiting for me just then loud cheers occurred... I kind of hated loud noises so I moved towards the crowd to see what was the commotion going on there.

There I saw 3 guys coming through. One guy had beard which made him look like an uncle and the other one on the corner seemed like an idiot with enlargened eyes. And the guy in the centre received a lot of attention. I think the girls were shouting for him coz the other 2 were not that much good looking. The person in the center looked liked a gangster with a handsome face and dusky complexion, big eyes, tall body and ear piercings with a guitar on his shoulders. There wasn't much they didn't even looked cooler instead thy looked scary.  I was just about to pave my way through the crowd to go out a person Suddenly pushed me and I fell down.

I fell down but there was someone beneath me...

It was the guy with the piercings..

OMG I'm dead.

[ A/N: Tine is surely dead you'll get to know that in the next chapter. I hope you're well stay safe and thanks for your votes.. 😊😊😊].