Summary & Notes

Main Characters:

Kim Seokjin25 years oldLooks like America's sweetheartThe complete opposite of how he looks but good at playing the part

Kim Seokjin
25 years old
Looks like America's sweetheart
The complete opposite of how he looks but good at playing the part.
Outspoken
Troublesome
Sarcastic
Desire is to become famous
Demanding
King of being petty

Kim Taehyung28 years oldAiming for the highest achievement in lifeSeeks perfection in everythingOuter persona does not always match what's on the inside with him

Kim Taehyung
28 years old
Aiming for the highest achievement in life
Seeks perfection in everything
Outer persona does not always match what's on the inside with him.
Commanding
Hardworking
Ruthless at times

Plot Summary:

Kim Taehyung is a businessman transitioning into politics, temporarily for his own hidden agenda, has everything that can make him the next chosen governor of New York, except for the fact that he is not married. His advisors and closest friends Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok have made it clear that there is no way he will win the people's hearts being a single man.

Taehyung has never cared much about relationships, or marriage for that matter as his focus was on being the best he could be. He much preferred one night stands, as he found them less of a distraction from the things he wanted. His dream was to grow his father's company into a billion-dollar company, which he had done by the age of twenty-eight. However, while multiplying and expanding the company, he was always hit with rules and regulations, trade restrictions which he despised, and got sick and tired of losing money to government officials to get what he wanted. Therefore, he decided to become one, so he could get over on the things he wanted for his company.

As he lives a busy and already demanding life, he has no interest in finding a spouse, so he gives the task to his closest friends, to hire him someone whom he could marry.

Kim Seokjin has a great desire to be famous and rich, but no matter how hard he tries for the big opportunities, he never gets them. He thought that moving to New York from a small town in Ohio, he would get a big break as a model or an actor, but it never worked out.

He got scammed by agencies and got false promises time after time. He was often told how handsome and exotic he looked, but that somehow never got him anywhere,  because as he learned in order to be chosen as by the top agencies, he needed to know someone with a lot of money and power.

As he was working towards his dreams determine not to give up, he worked at a famous coffee shop in the heart of New York City, which was often visited by celebrities and the elites. There he was noticed by Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok, who asked him if he had any interest in 'acting.' Jin being Jin, of course, took the opportunity to be cast for a role; he had no idea about until it was offered to him.

*******

A bit about this book so we are all on the same page; any sexual content within this book will not include the mention of lube, so don't freak out or ask what happened to it, it's nonexistent and not needed, because well, it's Fanfiction, anything can happen.

Further, there will mostly be Mpreg; therefore, if that's not your thing, you can skip out on reading this.

While this is more of a humor, romantic comedy type of plot, it can have triggering contents, mature languages, and emotional disturbance, which is common in all books written by me.

On that note, and with those warning in mind read at your own risk.