One

Taehyung's Pov:

I looked at Namjoon and Hoseok as if they were two idiots before me, what they were saying made no sense and was complete bullshit. "This is bullshit, why do I need to be married to run for governor? Does that make any sense to you?"

The two of them looked at each other and then back at me, nodding their heads. "Taehyung, when have we ever led you down the wrong path? We are not saying that you need to be married, but if you want to be seen as the best and continue to win the people's hearts like you have, being married would increase those votes.

Based on recent trends, it's been showing that Min Yoongi is leading you, and he is likely to take the governor's office. His husband Jimin is also very popular with the people, and with the recent birth of their twins, they are already seen as the best pick.

You, on the other hand, yes, people love you, especially the young people, you are fresh, clean with new ideas. But, the people we want to see you, they see you, but as a wealthy CEO who has no business being in politics, and not for nothing your one night stands keeps piling up, they see that too.

Mr. Kim, truth is while you are a hot candidate, you are still seen as a joke. However, based on recent polls we conducted, Hoseok will share the results shortly. As a married man, you would be up to par with Yoongi, and possibly able to win this entire campaign, and if that's what you want, then take our advice."

After listening to them, as much as I trusted them, I still saw it as bullshit. Being a family man ain't my thing, and yes, the public was right politics isn't my thing either, but I am sick of all the shit the government has been taking from me.

"Say this bullshit advice of yours is true. I don't date, I have no interest in anyone, so who the fuck will I find to marry? I hope y'all have this figured out and not coming in here expecting me to know." The critical thing anyone that works for me should know before you come with the problem, make sure the solution is linked to it. It better be multiple solutions for me to choose from, in case I have a problem with the first one.

Hoseok finally decided to open his mouth, I was wondering how long Namjoon was going to be the spokesperson for.

"Taehyung, we got this figured out. We have already been scouting the perfect candidates to be your husband. We have narrowed it down to three thus far, but we are still looking, there has been a recent candidate we found, we think he is perfect, but our interview hasn't occurred with him. Only the initial screening, the issue is he thinks it's an acting role at the moment, so we will work on clearing that up, should he become the final pick."

I sighed and looked at Hoseok, leave it to him to not call me by my last name. I swear because we grew up together and he is the CFO of my company, he thinks talking to me anyway was okay.

Then he wonders why I chose Namjoon to be the acting CEO of my company should I become elected as governor. Namjoon gets me and understands being a professional. Hoseok only gets me when it comes to us finding someone to fuck. It's probably good he is involved in finding me whoever they can because at least he knows my type, but it's best I clear that up too.

"I am assuming you both know what I would be looking for? if you have already narrowed things down to three candidates, along with number four, who may or may not be included?"

I watched as Namjoon looked at Hoseok, and then at me, "Someone who is visually appealing-"

"If they are going to be with me, they better be. Listen, to make this easy for all of us, considering I would hate for you to be fired for something as silly as this. The guy needs to be handsome, and not an average Joe, even the media would laugh at that. I, Kim Taehyung, with an average Joe, yeah, let us not make a mockery out of me at the beginning of my political career.

Take someone like Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. For example, they are not only famous because of what they do and bring to the table, but they are visually appealing as a couple. They walk into a room, and yes, you do a double-take. I need something better than that. If you see me and whoever this "husband" will be, I need you to stop completely, bow your heads, and thank us for being in the same room as us, do you understand?"

Namjoon seemed to have a frown on his face while Hoseok chuckled. "I got it, Taehyung. We got it."

"Oh, and to make it clear, if I am supposed to be "married," whether fake or not, sex has to be included. So don't bring around a virgin, or some uptight asshole, who thinks this is going to be a walk in central park on a spring day.

I also need them tested, not only for diseases, but they should have a DNA test done. Research their entire family history, I don't want any surprises. I hate surprises, and most importantly, they should understand that this is temporary. And, at least make sure they have a somewhat of a brain, don't want them fucking up my career either."

"Understood, would you like to meet our top two candidates once we have them narrowed down, Sir?"

I looked at them, wanted to throw something at the two of them, was that even a question?

"Is that a serious question?"

******

A/N: Welp there you have it, chapter uno!