The First and Last Part (I think)

Foxy P.O.V.

Oh. Sweet. Damn.

I stared into the window of the guard room from a distance, my metal eyes focused specifically on the new guard inside of the room.

This guy was hot.

My name's Foxy the Pirate Fox, the 4th animatronic on display at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Actually, I'm not on display anymore. I've been out of order since 1987, when I accidentally bit some kid in the head because of some BS mechanical malfuncition the boss knew I had in me, but for some reason did nothing about. *Sigh*. Fricking jackwagon, that man was...

Was.

I continued staring into the guard room. This guy was REALLY cute. Pretty sure I said something like that before, but... whatever.

Now, before you say anything about how I'm gay for saying that, let me interject with this: I'm a robot. Quite frankly, I don't give a frick. This new guard, who's name was Mike, as I had seen on his name tag earlier, was a brown-haired guy who, I swear to God has been the best-looking person I've EVER seen here. I'm dead serious when I say that. His eyes were a soft light blue color and they sparkled, no matter how much light was being let into the room.

Holy friggin damn, he'd better open those doors. He'd better.

I continued my staring until the phone on the desk rang.

Oh doge. Not him.

Phone guy.

"Ugh!" I cursed to myself quietly, making sure Mike couldn't hear me. Phone Guy was NOTHING like Mike. Never met the guy, and quite frankly I don't want to. His voice is sooooo annoying.

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"

Shut up. Mike really doesn't care about your life story right now. At least, it doesn't look like he does...

"Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about."

S'cuse me? I don't think you've ever met Freddy

"Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

SURE. RESPECT. BECAUSE THAT'S JUST SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW...

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"