Chapter 16: Night 11

Foxy P.O.V.
"Hey Mike." I said when the guard strolled in to work. "Guess what?"
Mike paused right outside the guard room doorway. "What's up?"
"Bonnie wanted to set up a surprise date with Freddy, and he asked me to help him." I said excitedly. "Isn't that great?"
"It is!" Mike smiled broadly. "It's really nice of you to help him out with this, what with you being the romantic one and all..." He said the last few parts rather teasingly.
"Mikey..." I smiled and shook my head. "You think you're so funny." I paused. "Umm, do you mind if I heard down there now?" I said, referring to the stage.
"Oh, you're doing this tonight?" Mike asked. "That's fine. I'll be here if you need any help."
"Thanks, but I think I've got this." I pecked him on the forehead. "See ya in a few." I left him to do his job.
The setup took longer than I thought. Bonnie and I couldn't find a fake rose, or a vase, for that matter, so we were delayed by about thirty minutes in getting everything set up.
"Uh, hey, Mike." I said when I finally made it down to the office.
"And you want...?" Mike was looking down that the security camera, which was situated onto his lap. He looked up. "Oh, sorry, Foxy. I thought you were Chica." That didn't surprise me; I had come in through the East Hall doorway.
"How did it go?" Mike asked me as I propped myself up against the desk in the side of the room.
"Could've gone better." I sighed. "Bon and I couldn't find some of the stuff we needed and I swear it took us a million years to find them."
"It's only 4am." Mike pointed out.
"True..." I looked up at the clock. He was right.
"Whaddaya want to do now?" Mike asked.
"Hmmm..." Mike sat for a minute, pretending to think. "How about..." He put the camera down and pinned me to the wall near the West Hall window. He then started tickling me.
"Mike!" I burst out laughing because of how it felt. I had never been tickled before, and quite frankly I'm glad that didn't last.
"Mike... Hahahaha..." I desperately tried gasping for breath but it was like he was forcing me to laugh.
"Alright, that's enough." I kindly put a hand on his chest. "I can't breathe." I took a breather for a moment before turning the tables and tickling him.
"Foxy-!" He burst out laughing as I pinned him to the chair.
"Now you know how I felt!" I got right on top of him and showed him no mercy.
"Ha...ha...ha..." Mike gasped, out of breath. "Alright, yeah, that's enough. I'll go gentler on you next time." Mike grinned.
"OK," I grinned. "I'll be gentler to, but only when it comes to this."
Mike's palm met his forehead. "You just had to mention sex, didn't you?"
I laughed. "I love you, Mike."
"Love you too, Foxy..." I leaned in and kissed him.