Chapter 24: Aftermath of the Last

Foxy P.O.V.
Shit, shit, SHIT! My headache was killing me, almost literally.
"Are you OK, Foxy?" Mike turned around, surprised to see me regaining my consciousness.
"Hell, no..." I moaned. "My head hurts really bad." I put a hand to the side of it to prove my point. As if it really needed proving, though...
"Oh, Lord." Mike laughed and made his way over to a cabinet. "That's called a hangover, and it's what you get when you drink too much of that." Mike pointed to the bottle in my hand. "Here." He opened a bottle and gave me a small blue and white tab and a cup of water. "Pill first, then water. It works like magic." I downed the pill whole and drank the whole cup of water.
"he should probably lay down in the couch for a while." Emily wrote out.
"Good idea. Foxy, you go lay down. Emily, go do whatever it is you normally do right now. I need some sleep." With that, he headed towards the bedroom.
Emily quietly headed over to the couch where I lay miserably.
"learned your lesson yet, mister?" She wrote out teasingly.
"Yes..." I rolled over. "Christ. This hurts like hell..."
Emily put a cold, ghostly hand in my shoulder. Don't worry, Foxy. You'll get better in maybe about an hour or so. Get some rest. I'll be here for you if you need me. I peeked over at her. She smiled. For the first time she seemed to have some color in those dark grey eyes of hers.
"Thank you, Emily." I smiled weakly and rolled back over. "You're the best friend I've ever had..."
And Mike's the best lover, right? She teased and laughed silently.
"Ah, shut up, you." I snickered, but I knew she was correct. Mike was the best lover I've had. Possibly even better than Bonnie...
Yes, I admit it. Before Bonnie started dating Fuckboy he and I were in love. That's probably why he still acts so close to me now. I don't know why we broke it off... it must have been that bug or something. Yeah, that was it. One day he loved me and the next he hated me. That was one of the reasons why during my many years of abuse I felt so alone and angry. Heck, if it wasn't for Mike he and I would have probably gotten back together. I sighed and drifted off to sleep. Oh well. I've got Mike now. He's got Freddy. We probably won't get back together and that's fine. At least we can still be friends.
•••
A/N
Sorry this was kind of a short chapter, but I ran out of ideas. 😅 Sorry!
*Author out*