Chapter 10: Mike's 6th night (LEMON-ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!)

THIS IS ANOTHER LEMON/ LEMON-ISH CHAPTER. YOU CAN READ IT, BUT WHERE THE BOLD PRINT STARTS YOUR READING STOPS UNTIL YOU SEE BOLD AGAIN.
*Author out*
Foxy P.O.V.
I waited around by the office about a half hour before Mike was supposed to arrive for work.
"Hey, Foxy." Bonnie made his way down the hallway and leaned on the wall next to me. "Waitin' around for Mikey?"
I growled firmly, "I'm the only one who gets to call him that."
"Riiiiiiight." He grinned. "So anyways, what's this I've heard about the two of you banging?"
I turned red. "Just some more bullshit lies, Bonnie. No real evidence to support that."
Bonnie gasped in mock exasperation. "Are you accusing FREDDY of being a LIAR?" He smiled his huge, dopey smile. "I'm just messing with ya. Hey, quick question, how on Earth did you find out Mike had a crush on you?"
I shrugged. "He actually made the first move."
"Really?" Bonnie paused. "I just kind of need some advice. I've got a crush on someone, but I just..." He sighed. "I just don't know how to tell them."
"Ya wouldn't mind telling me who this person is, do you?" I asked him.
Bonnie blushed. "I-I've kind of started getting feelings for Freddy..."
"Really?" This time it was my turn to be the one asking questions. "For real?" Bonnie nodded. "Look," I glanced over at the purple-haired guy next to me and stared him straight in the eye. "You first off have to make sure you're alone with him. Try pulling him backstage or into the storage closet." I paused. "Scratch that. The storage closet is not a good idea. Next off, look him right in the eye and don't stutter. You want to make yourself sound confident. Finally," I put an arm around his shoulder. "If he doesn't like you back, you can always come to me for support, OK?"
Bonnie nodded. "You're the best, Foxy." He hugged me and looked up at the clock. "Jeez." He grinned. "Mikes late for work. You know what that means..."
I smirked. "He'll have to be punished."
Bonnie returned, "Exactly."
As if on cue, Mike came running down the hallway when Bonnie let go of my waist.
"*Pant pant* Oh shit, I'm late!" Mike hurried down to the office and didn't even notice Bonnie and me down the hallway as he turned and skidded to a halt in the middle of the room.
"Bon, go cut the power for me." I stared down the hallway with an entirely straight face.
"But wha-"
"Just do it."
Bonnie hurried off. Within seconds, the lights when out with a mechanical whoosh. Mike screamed. I took that as my cue. I ran down the hallway as quickly and quietly as I could, hoping I wouldn't scare my lover so badly he had a heart attack.
"HEEEEEEEEEEY, MIKEY!" I turned into the doorway of the guard room. Mike screamed and fell from the black leather chair onto the floor, curled up in a tiny ball. I stared down at him, blank-faced. Pathetic. He looked absolutely pathetic right now... I loved it.
"FOXY?!" Mike whimpered. "Why is the power out?!"
"I told Bon to cut it for me." I shrugged. "Calm down. I'll make him turn it on for me..." I picked up the guard and pinned him to the wall.
"... When I want to, that is."
"Foxy, what are you doing?!" Mike demanded. "Now's not a good time! What if Freddy... mmmph!"
"SMUT" BEGINS HERE
My lips crashed onto his so he would shut up.
"I owe you for yesterday morning's kiss, sweet cheeks..." I pressed him even harder against the wall and kissed him again, this time licking his bottom lip for permission to enter his mouth. Mike moaned and opened his mouth, begging for me to explore him. I obliged and wasted no time in getting my tongue in his mouth, wrestling with his for dominance. Eventually I pulled away so we could get air, leaving a thick string of saliva connecting our mouths.
"Foxy..." He moaned. "Y-You're so good at this..." I smirked.
"Mike..." I nuzzled his neck and deeply inhaled his sexy, human scent. "Do you want more?" I snuggled into his neck a little more.
"Yes, Foxy..." His head rolled back a bit and his eyes closed as I started kissing his neck, hoping to find his sweet spot. He inhaled deeply when I had found it.
"That's where it us, huh?" I asked, lightly kissing the spot. Mike nodded.
"Use your words."
"Y-yes..." Mike moaned as I began to abuse the spot (not in a bad way, of course). Kissing, licking, and gently biting the spot, I made Mike moan and beg for more until he just couldn't stand it.
"Foxy~..." Mike gently took my head in his hands and brought it up to his eye level. He then brought our mouths together in a heated kiss. Tongues, lips, biting, everything was combined together into this one moment.
"MmmmMike..." I slurred my words horribly during the split second we were apart, but neither Mike nor I cared in the least. "You're such a fucking turn-on..." All of a sudden, we were aware of some noises coming from down the hallway.
SMUT STOPS HERE
"What was that?" I looked at Mike. He shrugged.
"It sounds like Bonnie got into something again." I remarked. "Mike, check the cameras."
We looked at the monitor. Back in the storage room, FREDDY and Bonnie were chatting with each other. Bonnie's face was a bit red.
"I wonder what going on in there." Mike and I continued watching the scene.
"...And there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Bonnie finished.
"What is it?" Freddy asked him. "Come on, now, don't be shy." I held my breath. I knew exactly where this was going.
"I-I've had a crush on you f-for a while, a-and I wanted to know if you liked me back." Bonnie's face was as red as a guitar. I noticed that despite his embarrassment he still kept eye contact with the big man. Way to go, BonBon. 👍
"B-Bonnie!" Freddy's face turned somewhat red. "I-I've always kind of liked you, too... How long have you liked me for?"
Bonnie's blush deepened. "About a month now, actually."
"A month?" Freddy laughed. "I've liked you for almost a year! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"U-uh..." Bonnie stuttered. "Y-you know how shy I am."
"Right." Came the response. Mike put down the camera.
"Well, whaddaya know." Mike smiled. "Looks like we're not the only couple here, now, are we Foxy?"
I smirked. "Hell, no." I glanced back at the security cams one more time. "Hopefully now we can start thinking of good comebacks for whenever Freddy makes fun of us for being loud during sex..."
"FOXY!" Mike laughed and lightly punched him in the arm.
"It's true!" I argued back defenselessly. We both laughed. Meanwhile, Chica watched us both from the window opposite of the room. We had our backs on her, so we didn't notice her until almost 4am. She later told me she thought we made a great couple.