Chapter 9: The Others

Requested by cmeliagaming .
Foxy P.O.V.

Some time afterwards Mike and I stepped out in the hallway on our way down to the guard room, when suddenly we saw Chica.
"Hey guys." She waved. "Are you OK, Foxy?"
"I'm fine." I told her, and that was the truth. Actually, if you want the real truth, it's this: I couldn't be better without Mikey.
"Umm, I hope you don't mind that I sent Mike in to check on you earlier." Chica blushed slightly.
"No, not at all." Mike and I continued down the hall.
"So Chica sent you, huh?" I said when we finally made it to the guard room.
"Yeah," Mike grinned sheepishly and pulled out his tablet he used for checking in on us. "She came skittering down the hallway like a kitten in a panic because apparently she'd heard you freaking out in your sleep and wanted me to help you out..." I burst out laughing.
"What?!" Mike demanded. "What's so funny?!"
"I find it hilarious you'd compare someone like Chica to a kitten." I couldn't help but laugh some more. Mike paused a moment before laughing with me.
"So," I said, a little more seriously this time, when we finally stopped laughing at Mike's very inaccurate comparison. "Do you know what Cassidy did to Freddy?"
"Haven't a damn clue." Mike scratched his head. "Speaking of which, he's not on the stage anymore." He pulled up the camera and said.
"Well, that's probably not good." I looked out both doors real quick then sat back down on the floor with Mike. "What if he tries to hurt you? What if he tries to hurt me?"
"What if you shut up and turn around and start running because FREDDY'S RIGHT FRICKING THERE!" Mike pointed to the doorway behind me. I turned. He was right. There stood Freddy, looming over us like the Eiffel Tower.
"Bloody God-fricking-damn-it Freddy!" I nearly jumped out of my synth skin. "What do you want?!"
"Me?" Freddy didn't sound nearly as hostile as he usually was at all. "I was just coming in to check on you guys." Suddenly I felt like a jerk.
"Uhh, h-hi, Freddy." Mike remembered from Night 4 what the big man was capable of, and clearly he was too scared to maintain a straight face around the guy.
Freddy waved. "Hiya, Mike."
"HEEEEYYYY, MIKEY!!!!!"
Chica again.
"Hi Chica." Mike, Freddy, and I glanced over at the yellow-haired weirdo on the other end of the room. "Where's Bonnie?" Mike asked her.
"He told me he was busy playing his guitar. But ya know what? With that guy, you can never really tell." She shrugged. "Check the Storage Closet camera, Mike. He might be in there."
Mike checked the camera. To everyone's relief, there was Bonnie, gently strumming the strings in his red-and-white guitar.
"Ah, thank God." Chica brushed some of her floofy lemon-colored hair out of her eyes. "I thought he was in the kitchen for a second. I have a pizza baking in there and I don't want him to touch it."
"Knowing him, he probably will anyways." I joked lightly. Chica pouted and everyone laughed. Mike checked the cameras again.
"Foxy's right." He declared. "Bonnie's not there. He's in the kitchen...-" All of a sudden a bloodcurdling scream echoed down the hallways.
"That's him." Chica declared. Bonnie was screaming and cursing and Chica went down to see what he was up to. Down the hallway, Mike, Freddy, and I heard the two arguing like siblings.
"Bonnie, you idiot!" Chica screamed. "You burnt your hand in the oven! That's gotta be at least a second-degree burn, too!"
"Oh, calm down Chica." Bonnie snarled in response. "If it wasn't for me, your pizza would have burned. And since I know how much you hate burnt pizza, I figured I should be nice and help you. I don't think that after this Ill have any plans of doing that anymore, though!"
"Bonnie!" Chica quickly inspected Bonnie's hands. "You dumbass! you should have at least worn oven mitts!"
"I'm the dumbass?!" Bonnie demanded. "What about the time you tried to eat a plastic pizza? WHO WAS THE DUMBASS THEN?!"
"Bonnie the dumbass, Bonnie the dumbass~..." Chica taunted wickedly.
All three of us in the guard room laughed.
"Do they fight like that a lot?" Mike asked me and Freddy.
"Sometimes it gets worse." Freddy shook his head. "They never seem to want to stop, either."
I sighed. "Sometimes they need to agree that they both act like dumbasses at times and move on." Mike and Freddy laughed.
"True, true." Freddy chimed. "So, uh, Mike. What've you been up to lately?" I wondered why the hell Fazfrack was acting so friendly all of a sudden.
"Uhh..." Mike tried to think of a response that didn't involve the two of us. "Nothing much, really. Outside of here I don't have much of a life."
"Then what have you been doing here?" Fazbear inquired. "Sorry, but these days I can't seem to remember what's been happening lately." That caught my attention. Maybe he'd forgotten that he'd abused me, also...
Again Mike tried to come up with an answer that didn't involve the two of us banging.
"I've just been hanging out with Foxy and Chica and Bonnie... nothing much..." Mike blushed and looked away. Freddy saw nothing.
"Huh." He scratched his head. "I've missed out on a lot."
"Not really..." I muttered, thinking back to this morning.
"You say something, Foxy?" Freddy looked over at me.
"Nothing." I turned red.
"Something, I think." Freddy returned.
"Uhhh..." I turned redder.
"Don't mention this morning." Mike whispered to me, sounding dead serious. Freddy somehow heard him.
"This morning?" He asked, confused. "What went down then?"
Mike and I both knew there was no way out of it.
"H-he did." I joked, lightly pointing over at Mike.
"Does that mean what I think it does?" Freddy questioned seriously. He sighed. "Just keep it in the guard room, OK? I don't want any of you accidentally messing up any public attractions." He frowned at the thought.
Mike laughed. "Actually, Freddy, I hate to break it to ya, but our second time was in Foxy's room."
"Eh, keep it there too." He shrugged us off. "Just don't do it near anything that is or can be opened to the public." He said seriously. "Pirate's Cove included."
DING-DONG.
6am.
"Bye Freddy." Mike waved as Freddy left. Freddy returned the wave.
"Bye Foxy." I stood up and Mike pecked me on the cheek. I grabbed him by the shoulders, turned him around, and pulled him into a forceful kiss.
"C'ya later, Mikey." I nuzzled him before I left. He turned a bright pink color.
Chica saw me kiss Mike and leave.
"Ooh, lover boy." She nudged me on the shoulder and smirked as we walked down the hallway.
"Shut up," I grinned, although I took it as a compliment. "Get back to the stage, you oversized duck." I joked.

Chica punched me in the face.