Chapter 5, Night 4

Foxy P.O.V.

Holy hellfire. Last night was awesome.

I grinned to myself and headed down to the office early, in hopes of beating Mikey to the room, trying to look as cconfident as possible. Humming to myself, I turned the corner of the hallway to see...

"Ack!" Suddenly I was thrown into the wall again. Freddy... I sholud have known.

"THERE YOU ARE!" He stared down on me with cold blue eyes.

"Hey, Freddy." I tried acting as casual as possible

"i assume you were on your way down to see your boyfriend again, eh gay boy?" He laughed.

I growled. "Knock it off, Freddy." I stood back up, ready to put up a fight. Even though this robot was a heck of a lot stronger than I, I wanted to be the one with more power this time around. I've been needing some of that for a long time.

"You wanna go, Fox?" Freddy challenged.

"Gladly." I had no regrets in responding. Freddy made the first move. He threw a punch at me but I dodged it. I made the next move. Using my hoook, I slashed a hole in his animatronic suit.

"Ohh, so we're playing like this, are we?" Freddy grinned. Crap. I'd forgotten that the more violent the, I guess the appropriate term here is warfare, is, the more violent he gets and the more he likes it. He threw another punch, but not a my head like the first one. Wham. He got me straight in the gut.

"Ahh!" I cried out in pain and looked up at the security camera in the corner of the hallway. Unfortunately I'd also forgotten that he wasn't here yet.

"Mike won't be here for another hour!" Freddy picked me up by my collar and rasied his fist upwards like he was about to knock me out. I prepared myself for the blow, having been through the same one many times before, when suddenly I heard another voice down the hallway. This time, though, it wasn't Cass's.

"Leave him alone, Freddy!" Mike stormed down the hall at a quickening pace.

"Mikey?!" I was relieved. Maybe I would survive another beating after all...

"What the hell are you doing here an hour early?!" Freddy demanded.

"Cass told me to show up here about thirty minutes ago. She said it was urgent, so I came to meet her."

"That's funny." I cast my helpless yellow eyes into the guard's cerulean blue ones. "Cass left at 10. She hasn't been back since."

"Oh yeah?!" Mike jabbed a finger into Freddy's cold metal chest. "Well I sure as hell know it couldn't have been you, cuz it was a woman's voice on the end of the line!" He paused. "If it wasn't you, and Cass wasn't here to make the call from this place's phone, then who...?"

Chica stepped out of a shadow in the hallway. "Yo, Mike. Long time no see." She grinned.

"Chica!?" Mike, Freddy and I shouted in unison. "You made the call?" Mike asked.

"Hell yes I did." Chica grinned. Her expression soon tuned cold as ice. "I knew you were going to come down and abuse Foxy again, Freddy, so I called Mike to come in early to help protect him."

"Again!?" Mike looked over at me, who was still in the clutches of the animatronic bear. "Foxy, what's going on here?!"

Uh-oh. Now he knew. I didn"t want him to know that I was abused almost every night, if not at least once a week, for fear he'd hurt himself trying to protect me if he did. I sighed, looking downwards at first but then coming to make eye contact with the night guard.