Part 2 Night 2!

Foxy P.O.V.

Oh Christ, no. Not her.

I ran down the hallway to the office as fast as I could to make sure She couldn't get me. Skidding to a halt at the doorway of the room, I came face-to-face with Mikey, the guard, again. I swear from the look on his face there was no way he was going to close the door, whether he wanted to or not.

"*Huff* *Huff*, Hey Mikey." I grinned, a bit of artificial sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Foxy!?" Mike suddenly looked afraid. "What happened to you!?"

"*Huff huff* Oh, nothin, Mike." I lied. "J-just let me get the door closed here...." I scatched at the panel next to the door again, ,just like the night before, so the metal covering fell off revealing the "Power Optional" close door button.

"Foxy." Mike said after I ran to the other end of the room and did the same thing. "You look like you're flipping out over something. What's up?"

"L-like I said before, Mikey, it's nothing." I lied again. Suddenly, as if to contradict my words, She appeared right behind me.

"Holy-!" Mike fell out of his chair. Scrambling to his knees, he demanded. "Who is she?!"

"She" was a ghost child about seven or eight years old with light brown-blond hair and eyes that were once blue but now grey with dismal and hate. She wore ragged grey garments, specifically a shirt and a pair of pants that were in worse condition than mine. Her feet were bare.

"Ugh!" She suddenly threw me into the opposite wall with immense force.

"Holy shit!" Mike stood up. "Foxy, what does she want from you!?"

I stared my antagonist straight in the eye. For a moment we exchanged thoughts. That was how the two of us communitcated. You see, she was the ghost of a girl who was slaughtered and stuffed into the Foxy the Pirate Fox suit that I could sometimes merge into, but usually decided against. Come nightfall, she and four other child spirits, each possessing another animatronic, would come to the office and kill the night guard we currently had on hand and stuff him or her into a suit. This was because they were pissed off that they were killed like that, and wanted others to go through the same suffering they did.

"Sh-she wants me to kill you!" I hollered back at Mike. "B-but I'm not going to!" I stood up. "Go away, Emily!" I hollered at the spirit. "We are NOT going to kill this man! Do you understand me!?"

She understood, all right. The problem was, she didn't give a damn and tried to kill my Mikey herself.

"NO!" I blocked her from touching Mike, and the two of us got into a fight. As a ghost, she was one hell of a lot more powerful than I, and I'm a robot. So that says something about the power level of her punches.... They were over 9,000.

"Come on, Foxy!" Mike cheered me on. "Fight her! FIGHT HER! Come on! I know you can do it!" His cheering really helped me out. A short time after, she gave up and left. I panted, exhausted and out of breath.

"Foxy..." Mike put an arm around me. "Does she do this to you every night?"

"Almost every night." I responded sadly.

"You don't deserve that." Mike said sternly. "Do you ever tell her killing is wrong?"

I stared ahead a bit. "I've tried, but no way in hell is she ever gonna listen to Ol' Captian Foxy." I sighed. Mike sympathetically squeezed my shoulder.

Holy damn, this guy was cute.

I blushed a bit. Then I remembered. I had something special for Mike tonight.

"Hey Mikey," I grinned. "I got somethin' for ya. Might help us survive our second night here, eh?" i chuckled.

"O-our?" Mike blushed.

"Yeah, ours." I reached ino my back pocket and pulled out a small black radio.

"Woah." Mike stared at the item in awe. "Where did you find this?"

I laughed a bit. "Stole it off the boss. Don't worry, she's not really gonna care it's gone. She mostly uses her phone for music these days, anyway." I set the radio on the desk and turned it on. A few slow songs were playing. I wrapped my metal arms around Mikey's waist and began rocking back and forth, with him slowly following my moves.

This is awesome. I grinned to myself, pulling the guard in closer. We could do this forever... I don't even care if Emily or the others find out. They can make fun of me allllll~ they want... but like I'm going to care.

To be honest, it sure as hell felt like we danced forever. In fact, when we pulled away from each other, it was 5 AM. Can you believe that?!

"Woah, Mike..." I stared up at the clock on the wall of the room.

"We've been busy." Mike laughed nervously. Chicken. He was probably afraid one of the animatronics was watching the whole thing.

"Hey, Mike," I casually pointed out, "None of the animatronics are anywhere near us. Chill out, yer sweatin' like mad."

"Jesus, Foxy." Mike grinned. "It's like you knew what I was thinking. You a psychic or something?" He chuckled a bit.

Ughhhh. His laugh is soooo cute~...

I pulled the guard in closer again.

"Uhh, Foxy?" Mike blushed again. "What are you-?"

I smiled a bit to myself. The temptation was just too much for me to withstand. i started kissing the guard like he had done to me the night before. Like I said earlier, it was awesome. You think I was gonna come back for seconds? You were sure as hell right, matey.

"Mmm~..." Mike didn't fight back. Instead he just kissed back. Just another thing I like about him: He's nowhere near as aggressive or assertive as the others and Emily....

Mike began moving his soft, warm hands across my back. Ohhh, damn, do I love the warmth humans give off. I moaned a bit. He immediately knew I liked it and began to move his hands a bit more.

"Mike..." I blushed deeply and pulled away a bit. Moving my metal hook over to the zipper on Mike's cyan blue jacket, I slowly began to move it downwards, when suddenly...

"DING DONG."

6 AM.

@%*#...

"See you tomorrow, Mikey." I quitely left. Mike waved slightly. I waved in response.

"Don't forget to replace the panel on the door, we don't need Cass findin' out we used it again, she'll be pissed as hell if she does." I said, reffering to our boss, Cassandrillia Williams. Mike did as he was told.

Neither of us noticed Freddy at the other window. Sadly for both us and our fates, he'd seen the whole thing.

============================================================================

TIME SKIP (3rd person P.O.V.)

Cassandrillia Williams checked the office hastily for any blood or robotic parts scattered about the room. Relieved to find none, she was about to leave, when...

"The hell?" She glanced over to the desk. "What is this-? My radio!? How did it...?" She carefully inspected it and found marks from Foxy's hook on the side. "Aaaah, hahahahaHA." She giggled to herself.

"Foxy must have the hots for Mikey." She grinned wickedly. "Not that I have anything against that, of course.... It just means I'll have to leave a little gift for Foxy when Mike returns." She laughed a bit more, then left.

"Let's just hope Freddy doesn't interfere. If he does....~"