Night 3 Next Chapter!

WARNING: The swearing gets a bit inense in this chapter. Sorry to all my school mates who are reading this, but this is the only place I can use the bad mouth my parents gave me, so please (Faz)bear with me here. #awfulpuns101

Foxy P.O.V.

The night after, I was about to sprint down to the office to continue what Mike and I were doing the night before, when out of nowhere, that bastard Freddy and his two cronies appeared.

"Shit," I snapped, staing up at the bear, rabbit, and chicken that looked like a duck on steriods with false teeth. "What do you three want?-"

Freddy threw me about halfway down the hallway. Holy shit. That guy was strong, even without the Freddy coustume on.

"I saw what you were doing with Mike last night." Freddy strode over to where I lay. I turned a bit red.

"Y-ye did...?" I gulped. I told myself I wasn't going to be afraid if this happened last night, but ohhhh doge, was I wrong or what.

"I did. And you know what?" Freddy picked me up by the neck. I struggled to get free, but no avail. He had me in a grip like Chuck Norris.

"You disgust me, Foxy. What the hell were you thinking back there?!" Freddy tightened his grip. I choked a bit.

"Ooh~..." Chica teased. "Foxy likes Miiiikey, Foxy likes Miiiiikey~..."

"Ugh... Shut the fuck up, duck." I snapped. Chica stepped back a bit, offended.

"What right do you think you have, talking to a lady like that!?" Freddy hurled me into the left-hand side of the wall. "See? You made her cry!!" Chica was fake crying, and Bonnie, being the jerk he is, was pretending to cheer her up.

Now you know why I can't stand them.

"Ugh. Fuck off, Fazbear..." I tried to stand, but Bonnie immediately pinned me down.

"Stop it!" I yelled. "Stop it!" The three began to beat me up, tearing at my clothing, hair, and hook. Chica took off my eye patch and threw it. Bonnie stole my hook, revealing a robotic hand that Cassy had never been able to fix.

"P-put that back!" I was always super embarrased by that hand. Of COURSE Bonnie had to take it out and show the world and Mike, who, from the way the camera inthe corner was moving, was watching. He probably slipped on some coffee again laughing. I wouldn't normally admit this, especially to some random readers like you, but I began to cry.

"Aww," Chica taunted, putting on my eye patch. "The baby's crying. Probably didn't get enough sleep last night 'cuz he was too busy fucking the guard again!"

"AGAIN!?" Bonnie hooted with laughter. "Woah! BURN!!!" The two high-fived.

"Stop it!" A voice called from down the hallway. "You three should be ashamed!"

Cassidy!?

"Boss!" I stood up, wiping the tears from my face. "It's you, oh, thank God, it's you!!!"

Cassidy scolded the three robots who had been picking on me.

"That's wrong, and all three of you know it." She angrily pointed out.

Freddy and the other two left before she said anything. Cass turned to facd me.

"Saw the radio you snatched from me last night." She grinned. I began to sweat.

"Y-ye did??"

"Yes, and I thought I might as well give you something else besides that...." She handed me a small black bottle of something I'd never seen before.

"What is this?" I asked.

She whispered it in my ear. I turned bright red.

"C-cass!!" I blushed, praying to God Mike hadn't somehow heard her through the cams. "Wh-why?! Why would you even-?"

"Just, uh, take it and use it fast as possible." She blushed and left.

Holy crap. I am surrounded by weirdos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later I was in the guard room with Mikey again.

"'Ey." He grinned as I entered the room. "Got a little suprise for ya." He grinned.

"Really?" I looked him straight in the eye. "Actually, Cass just gave me something before she left."

"I saw that." Mike held up the camera.

"Did you see me being shoved around by Freddy?" I asked, frowning.

"Unfortunately." Mike wasn't too happy at the mention of that, either. "Let's just drop that, OK? It's not a continuous problem, is it?"

It was, but I wasn't about to say so. "N-no, not at all." I lied.

"Good." Mike smiled warmly.

Holy friggin crap. Soooo cute.

"Anyway..." I grinned, pulling Mike in close like I had done the night before. Hopefully, I could acutally use the stuff Cass had given me a few minutes earlier. I started kissing him again, but not on the mouth. Rather, this time I went for his neck and collar.

"F-Foxy...?" Mike blushed. Holy jeezus. Have I ever mentioned how cute he was when he did that?

I moaned into his nech gently when he began moving his hands like last night. "That feels so good, Mike..." I smiled a bit and began kissing the upper parts of his neck and eventually reutning to his soft, warm lips.

Ohh, doge. I was a bit scared to do this, but raising my assertivity was a big help in getting his jacket off his shoulders.

"You sure you want to do this, Mike?..."

"...I'm sure."

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (as a lemon X3)