Chapter 28: It Gets Real Here.

Foxy P.O.V.
It went down like this:
Chica was making some pizza, while Freddy and I were hanging out. Bonnie and Freddy had just been in a fight, don't ask me why, so he was isolated from us. Ironically enough, he stood by the door.
"Heyyy, boyyyz..." Chica grinned. "Y'all wouldn't like anything on your pizza, would ya?"
"We're good." All three of us responded.
All of a sudden, Bonnie's ears shot up like two purple and silver rockets.
"Do y'all hear that?" He said.
"Hear what?" Everyone stared at him.
"Shut up, Chica..." Bonnie was very quiet. "Shit. It's the phone. Be right back." Bonnie sprinted down to the office. We heard his voice all the way up the hallway:
"Hello, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, this is Bonnie... Uh-huh, he is, why?... He's WHAT?!... OK, OK... I'll send him right down. Just a second." Bonnie ran back up, his face bright white.
"Foxy, its for you. It's Mike. Its doesn't sound too good, either..."
"Outta my way!" I wasted no time in getting to the office.
"Hello?!" I picked up the phone. "M-Mikey?!"
"Oh, Foxy, thank God it's you." Mike sounded like he was in serious pain.
"What's going on, Mike?! Are you okay?!" I pleaded for a response.
"F-Foxy..." Mike sounded very weak, but at the same time he was very loud. "G-get over here as fast as you can. I-I'm about to go into surgery... The baby's coming."
I paused to take this all in.
"JUMPING JESUS CHRIST!!!" I nearly dropped the phone. "GUYS! MIKE'S ABOUT TO GO INTO SURGERY! WHAT'S THE BOSS' PHONE NUMBER?!"
The three came running down.
"You're serious." Bonnie sounded a little scared.
"Yeah, he just hung up, God damn if he didn't let me say anything!" I punched in the area code for Cassidy's phone number. "What's the rest?!"
Freddy told me. I punched in the numbers and pressed "Talk" as fast as robotically possible.
"hello?..." A groggy voice answered on the other end of the line. "It's 3am. What's up?"
"Mike's having the baby and we need a ride!" I almost screamed into the line. I heard Cass drop the phone.
"You're fucking kidding me!"
"Am not!" I returned. "Seriously! Get over here! NOW! I AM BEGGING YOU!"
"Holy shit, calm down, Fox. I'm in my way." She hung up.
"Get ready, you three." I put down the phone. "We're going to be gone for a while. Bon, go put up the 'Closed' sign in the door." Everyone rushed off to make themselves look somewhat public-appropriate. Luckily, I still had some of my clothes in my room, so I changed into them: a shirt, black track pants, and a pair of Freddy's shoes I had stolen and never returned.
"You guys ready?" I threw on a jacket and met the others by the door.
"What the hell are you doing in my shoes?" Freddy pointed down at my feet.
"There's no time for that!" The boss pulled in right then and there. "Get going! Chica, lock the doors behind you! Boss! Wait up!" I got in the passenger seat and the other three piled in the back.
"What hospital's he at?" Cass asked.
"The one on 21rst." With that, we headed off.
"So you know where it is?" Cass looked over at me.
"Damn right. Why wouldn't I, the love of my life is staying there." I looked pu the window. Christ. I hoped we weren't attracting too much attention. If we did, I blamed Bonnie and his huge-ass ears. I mean, come on. They're almost as big as his own head.
"We're here." All five of us piled out of the car and literally spirited into the building. At the front was a desk.
"S'cuse me." I panted. "what room is Mike Schmidt in?"
The woman behind the counter was quiet, obviously staring at me and the crowd behind me.
"Look, just don't ask, okay?! We're kind of in a rush here!"
"In that case, I believe it's 426." She responded.
"Shit..." I muttered. "Where's that?"
"Just down the hall, make a right, then a left, and it's the sixth room on your right."
"You guys got that?" Everyone behind me nodded. "Great. Thanks!" We sprinted down in the instructed direction.
"Room 426. this is it." I noticed a sign on the door. "What the- shit!"
"What is it, Foxy?" Chica stood up on her toes trying to read the sign over my shoulder.
"'No entry permitted, surgery in progress'?!" I freaked out. "Shit! That's not good!!!" I began to panic.
"How is it not good, Foxy?" Bonnie asked, trying to calm me down.
"What if he dies in the surgery? What if the baby dies?! All this hell would've been for nothing!" All the stress made me slump against the wall and cry softly.
"Aww, don't get so down, Foxy." Cassidy put a hand on my shoulder. "No more what ifs, okay? Mike will be just fine." Just like her to be the optimist of the situation.
Bonnie sighed. "Freddy..." The two sat against the wall, a small distance away from me. "If we ever had a kid, what would we name her?"
"You mean him." Freddy corrected. "There's just as good a chance that the baby'd turn out to be a boy, too."
"Damn it, you two!" Chica became slightly angry. "Let's not start this again!" Oh. So that's what they were arguing about...
I soon felt myself getting very sleepy, my eyelids dropping more by the minute. Not long after, I fell asleep...

•••

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER
I AM SCUM
also imagine a parody of anaconda that's like "my animatronic don't my animatronic don't" that would be so weird yet so funny.
*author out*