Chapter 12: Eternal Love

Foxy P.O.V.
"What are you doing here?!" I asked when we pulled away from each other.
"Jobs are hard to find." Mike sighed. "This is the only place that would take me in. Cassidy's a nice woman, too, hard to find a nice boss like her." Mike's smile returned. "I love you, Foxy." He leaned in and kissed me. Of course I kissed back! I was so worried I had lost him that our kiss might have gotten a bit too heated...
"Hey, Mike." I pulled away for a spit second. "The others don't know you're here do they?"
"Nope." He grinned. "Wanna go surprise 'em?"
"Sounds good to me." I plastered a huge grin onto my face. "Follow me." I wrapped an arm around his waist and the two of us left the office together.
"Hey, guys." I grinned, trying to hide my happiness. Everyone was sitting on the stage, depressed as hell.
"I want you to meet our new night guard. His name is Michael Schmidt..."
Chica looked up and bolted over.
"OH MY GOSH MIKEY ITS YOUUUUU! I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME BACK!!"
"MIKE?!" Bonnie and Freddy said at the same time. "It's you!" Bonnie ran over and joined the group hug. So did Freddy.
"We're all glad to have you back, Mike." I smiled and joined our group hug.
"You guys are the best." He did his best to hug us all back.
"Hey, Foxy." Mike grinned.
"Hmm?" I looked over at him (my eyes had been on the clock: 12:45 AM. Time really does fly.) "What's up, Mike?"
"Follow me." Mike motioned for me to follow him. I followed curiously.
"I'll get a pizza started in the oven!" Chica declared and scrambled into the kitchen.
"Now what, Freddy?" I heard Bonnie ask in a tone that almost made me laugh. What was even more hilarious, though, was Freddy's response that came next:
"Follow me backstage and I'll show you."
I snickered as Mike led me back to the guard room.
"I figured we could try something new, since we've got more time to be together now."
"Whaddaya mean?"
"I'll be around here for a while, to say the least." Mike grinned. "I'll have a job as a guard here for a long time to come."
"YES!" I kissed Mikey on the cheek. "Thank you Mikeyy!" I paused. "So what do you have in mind?"
"This." Mike smiled and pulled out a small picture from his wallet. "Recognize this?"
Boy, did I ever. It was a picture from back in '87, taken a week before the Bite.
"Mike..."I breathed, gently taking the picture into my own hand. "This is... amazing... you've kept it all these years?"
Mike smiled. "I did. I knew it would surprise you some day." He gently grabbed my hook and pulled my in close. On accident, though, he knocked it clean off, revealing my bad hand. Mike gasped.
"Foxy...." He was quiet. My face turned red. As I explained earlier, I've always been embarrassed by that hand.
"You never told me you had a bad hand." He whispered.
"I've always been embarrassed by it." I sighed. "Don't worry. I had plans of telling you anyway..." I went to retrieve it, when Mike stopped me.
"Uh, Foxy? How long have you had that hand for?"
I sighed and sat back down. "Since I was built." I knew there was no point in lying now; I'd injured my lover's trust too much already. "Something happened to it and Cassidy couldn't remove it; it would damage too much of my system, I'm that intricately built. So, she covered it up with this." I grabbed my hook. I was about to put it back on when Mike stopped me again.
"Keep it off." He said. "There's no reason to cover up like that when I'm around. You look just fine, even without the hook."
I blushed. "M-Mike..." I leaned in to kiss him when Chica appeared in the doorway with a box of pizza.
"Hey, guys." She grinned. She looked at my bad hand and her face drained of all color.
"F-Foxy..." She said in a near whisper. "Y-your hand..." I tried to hide it behind my back, but Mike stopped me.
"Foxy, what's gotten into you?!" She asked me. "You haven't taken your hook off since 1986, when you hand first broke..." She Paused. "Either of you want some pizza?" Typical Chica.
"Sure." Each of us took a slice.
"Yo," Chica grinned broadly after a while. "Did you hear? Freddy and Bonnie are dating now. Freddy's happy, but Bonnie's overjoyed that Freddy liked him back. Isn't it awesome? And since he's super shy, bonus points to him getting it off his chest!"
I blushed. "I guess I'll have to take credit for that. Bonnie asked me for help because he was wigged out about telling him."
"That was awesome of you to help him." Mike gave me a pat on the back.
"It really was." Chica said.
All of a sudden we heard Bonnie hollering loudly. He didn't say anything; he just kind of screamed.
"Jeez!" Chica was startled. "I wonder what's going..."
Through the cameras we could hear Freddy tell Bonnie, "Shut up! Do you want the others to hear us?!"
"I-I'm sorry, Freddy..." We also heard Bonnie. "I-it's just... so good..." He moaned.
All three of us back in the office turned bright red.