{9} Feel Like Makin A Deal With Morgana?

Holly had left the great hall and she was happy to. The students continued to look at her and whisper things about her mum she hadn't wished anyone knew. Some students did indeed laugh, overs felt bad for the girl. Holly heard about both. She was use to them and she could deal with them.

Once she sent her mum a well-worded letter explaining everything, a study time-table for the next few months, all of her current grades with each of her teachers signatures at the bottom, and a complex and well-thought out apology for the inconvenience and embarrassment, Holly would be all set!

If she could just get things to die down at home, she could hopefully focus on getting it to die down here.

Holly immediately went up the closest flight of stairs. On a good day, Holly quite liked the stair cases. She'd always imagine they'd be a good place for an exciting game of tag. But right now, she was definitely not in the mood.

She would have to wait on the stairs for them to move, she would have to wait on a landing till the stairs she needed to go along would stop at her landing. She had made it to the fifth floor so far but she was loosing her patience quickly. In a moment of spiked anger, Holly kicked the stairs repeatedly; first lesson was starting soon and she actually needed to get up to Divination before it started.

"What did the stairs ever do to you, darling?" A voice asked, making Holly turn her head towards it. On a separate staircase, close to her own, she saw James Potter lean against the stone banister and smirk over at her. She sighed loudly.

"They took forever to move," She grumbled. James chuckled in response. She watched as he quickly looked down and the space between the cases. With a slight shrug, he stood on top of the slanted banister. "James... what are you doing?!" She asked, wide-eyed. James sent her a smile before he jumped over and onto her staircase. Holly shrieked, immediately moving to grab his arms and steady him as he made it over. Both of them breathed heavily. "What the blood hell, you bastard!" Holly said as she repeatedly smacked his arms. James chuckled again and tried to shield himself.

"What can I say, a conversation with you is just too good to pass up." He teased. Holly rolled her eyes and walked up to the landing, having to wait for the stairs to move again. Sadly, James followed.

"Yes, but only because you enjoy teasing me." She replied with narrowed eyes. James smiled as he looked down at the ground. Holly continued climbing the stairs.

"Oi! I've been meaning to ask you... how are you?" He asks, jogging up the steps to catch up with her. She looks back at him and sees the sincerity on his face.

"I'm feeling better." Holly answered softly. Holly hadn't seen James in a couple of days. She assumed he was actually letting her live in peace; not forever, but just enough time to not feel like crying every time she got overwhelmed. James tended to make her feel overwhelmed a lot. They continued up the stairs in silence for a few moments. Holly knew something was coming as silence wasn't usually a word that correlated with James Potter.

"Well, then... now that you're feeling better; and you might even classify us a friends after... that whole thing. Maybe now you'd feel comfortable telling me what exactly you and Lily talked about after detention." James asked lowly. Holly turned around and gave him a look.

"How long have you been waiting on that?" Holly asked with a brow raised. James flashed her a smile.

"Awhile... It just didn't seem like the best time with, you know, your whole meltdown thing." James explained. Holly spared him a glare before she turned around and continued up the steps.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not telling you James." She expressed. James let out a long and dramatic sigh.

"Fine... I guess I'll just give up on the whole thing." He said airily.