Chapter 24

AN: Adult Content Ahead

Everything within me was burning.

I wanted him to hurry. I wanted him to take me with no hesitation.

With his warm hands gently caressing the skin of my legs as they slip down to my inner thighs, I tremble.

I wanted to be greedy since we've already come this far. But I also struggled with myself for enjoying this sinful pleasure. Then again...it was all worth it. For his lips were the sweetest I've ever tasted. With tender fleeting kisses between my thighs; my breath reigned, hoping he would explore me just a little bit more.

Fingertips trialing up to my warm quim; I bit my lips in sheer anticipation of what he would do to my body next.

"Oooooh~" My toes curl up; feeling small circular rubs against my sweet pot. And as I squirm under this trance that he had tied me up with; I was willing and ready to risk it all.

"Y/N..." he softly murmurs, with lips now close enough to taste me. He was being bold as to star right at it. "Y/N..." he calls again; a sound of sweet melody to my ear.

Hearing him say my name in that low and seductive tone that was now feeding my obsession; I ran my fingers through his curly locks holding his head in place.

And in that moment, I was left senseless with a lush feeling by the warmth of his mouth and how his tongue teased me; gently tracing the shape of my sex.

"Tae...Taehyung..." I whimper gripping my sheets; feeling his thumb lightly pressing against my over sensitized nub.

"Say it again..., say my name again, Y/N." He urges; with gentle rubs. "...What's my name?"

"Teh Taehyung...Taehyung! Tae-

OOOF! Ahhh!"

I heavily hit my bedroom floor causing panic from my Father who was down the hall.

"Y/N!? Are you okay?!"

"I-I-I'm okay!" I jump up; seeing my pillows and sheets in a bungled mess.

This was the second time this week I've had dreams like this about Taehyung. And I was beginning to wonder if I was THAT sexual deprived.

"Ahem..." I see my brother now leaning by my doorway with folded arms. "...Dreaming again are we?" he smirks then bites into his ambrosia apple.

"...Don't you knock?" I countered as I tossed my pillow back onto my bed.

"You know...I honestly would have. But...I didn't want to disturb whatever...that was. I mean...what was the name? Taehyung...is it?"

With eyes wide open I turn to see Taemin grinning from ear to ear with a mouth full of fruit.

"UGH! Get out!" I yell; throwing my pillows at him. And with a great dodge from my fluffed missiles; he runs back down the hall.

Seriously! Why are the men in my family constantly seeing me with guys? Who will it be next; my grandfather?!

Tossing my body back on the bed; I groan in misery knowing it was another start of the school week. I had classes in 2 hours and I honestly didn't feel like going.

Apart from newly given assignments and a few pop up exams I was expecting; there were way too many people I earnestly needed to avoid today.

But right now; I had my top three.

The first one was Kim Namjoon. I had no strength what so ever to face him in person right now. My ego was shot and my heart still tugged at strings for him. Namjoon's marriage announcement left me in a very cold and distant mood. Every time thoughts of him came to mind...; there were no longer butterflies but an aching feeling in the pit of my stomach.