Chapter 33

With his fingers gently caressing my hands; I shyly smile, turning away from him

"I'm sorry. I'm not really good with alcohol." I confess and the sides of Jin's lips curl upwards.

"I can see that. Your face is completely flushed. It's quite intriguing." He says; tucking loose strands of hair behind me ear; and my whole body trembles.

I wasn't sure who this man truly was, but I needed to keep my cool for Taehyung's sake.

I watched as his eyes lingered; accessing my body. And just like Jungkook said; he stops and gazes at my small choker.

One thing you should know about Jin is that he's very into BDSM. One glance of this collar around your neck and I guarantee you he'll be biting for more.

...I must warn you though; he might get a little touchy, especially when having alcohol. Play hard to get, and most importantly; play smart. Just until I find out enough information about what happened with Taehyung that night. I'll call you when I do.

Shit..., Jungkook better be quick. This man named Jin; his aura was utterly intense.

With a step forward and his vision still glued to my neck; I slightly turn away taking a sip of my wine.

"...Do you like it?" I quickly ask him, gently touching the neck piece with my fingers. "It was a gift from a friend. I...honestly wasn't sure if it would fit my type of taste though."

"Really? Please, tell me...; what type of taste are you into, Y/N?" Jin questions as he took another step towards me. And with the same hand as I gently glided it across my collar bone; I mildly shrug, lightly pressing the wine glass against my lips.

"The type hopefully...I can never get bored off." I say in reply and the corners of Jin's lips curl upwards; greatly satisfied by my reply.

I admit...I was nervous. But I had to play his game just as Jungkook requested.

<< << << << REWIND; ONE WEEK EARLIER

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello?"

"...It's me. Can you meet me after school tomorrow? I...I want to help you. I'll help you find out what's going with Taehyung."

"...Why the sudden change in heart?"

"I'm worried about him; ...maybe just as much as you are Jungkook."

"...Don't tell..., have you...fallen for him?" He asks and I clenched my jaw at such a silly thought.

"No. You warned me...didn't you?" I told him; disbelieving whatever I felt. "I'm saying this because I saw Taehyung today. And judging by your calmness I'm guessing you haven't."