part 2

Emily POV:

I woke up early in the morning. Yay, another day in hell. I got up and went downstairs. I quickly prepared breakfast and went back upstairs. I didn't eat anything like most days. I don't usually eat a lot the morning or evening. Anyways I got changed and did very light makeup.

 Anyways I got changed and did very light makeup

Outfit ^

I took my backpack and climbed out the window. I speed walked to the bus stop. Like you probably have guessed, Dylan, Payton and Racheal were already there. Super. They came up to me.

Ra: "why, hello, hoe"

Em: "just get it done with"

Ra: "if you want to"

And she kicked me, over and over again. Dylan and Payton stood there not saying anything. They just watched. The bus finally came. I sat down and got a few notes like usual. I went to my locker once arrived at school. I hurried to my first class which was science.

Tc: "hello class, we are going to start a project in pairs. I alredy chose the pairs. *calls out a few people saying they are together* Emily and Payton, Dylan and Racheal *calls out more names.*"

(Thoughts are in italic)
No. This can't happen. I have to do a stupid science project with my bully.

Payton came to my desk. Shit.

Pa: "guess we're partners. I'll meet you at your house at 5"

Em: "I don't know if that's a great idea."

Pa: "well, deal with it. What's your address."

Em: "*random address*"

Pa: "ok, I'll see you at 5"

Shit. How am I gonna make sure my dad doesn't see Payton and Payton doesn't see my dad.

~~~~ time skip - 5pm ~~~~

I got home about 30 minutes ago and prepared dinner, Payton should arrive soon. Thank god my dad isn't home yet. The door bell rang and I went to open the door. I invited Payton inside and took him quickly to my room before my father would come home.

Pa: "nice room"

Em: "uhmm, thanks"

We then started working on the project. We were about half way through when I heard the front door open. I didn't hear any talking. I then heard footsteps coming towards my room.

Em: "shit."

I grabbed Payton's arm and took him to the bathroom in my room. I pushed him in.

Em: "don't make any noise and don't come out until I tell you to. If you do, you're dead. Promise me you won't. Also lock the door."