part 27

Emily POV:

I turned around and saw.... my mother. I know right, crazy. Tears starting flowing as I engulfed her in a big hug. She hugged back, of course.

Em: "wha- what are you doinghere? And where are we?"

E/M: Emily's mom

E/M: "this is a place between death and life. I was send here to convince you not to do this."

Em: "bu-but it's too late now"

E/M: "no, you can choose to revive if you want."

Em: "why didn't you revive then?"

E/M: "I didn't have the choice, you commited when I got killed, it isn't the same thing"

Em: "ok. But I don't want to revive. Why would I? Life sucks"

E/M: "I know it might seem hard sometimes but I can tell you its worth it."

Em: "no, it isn't"

E/M: "I am going to show you something that might make you chance your mind"

Em: "not gonna happen but you can try."

E/M: "take my hand"

I took it.

Avani POV:

Derek and Em left and we went to eat. About halfway through the dinner, Payton and Bianca left to come back soon enough.

Bi: "its official, ahhh"

I seriously did not ship them at all and kinda hated Payton. He hurt Em after everything she went through. Everyone congratulated them but not meening it, it was clear. After we all finished eating, we decided to go to the beach for a little while. The beach was really close to the house, maybe 5-10 minutes or so. Anyways, we sat down in the sand and talked and laughed for awhile. I then got a notification from youtube. Emily posted a song. I decided to listen to it. I put it on and everyone stopped talking to listen.

Av: "its Emily's song"

Cl: "I didn't know she could sing"

Av: "me neither"

An: "nobody did"

We listen to the whole song. It was really sad.

I aint gonna lie, a few tears escaped. We then all started commenting on the song and stuff. I received another notifixation but this time it was from twitter. Em had tweeted something. I went on it and started crying.

Av: "gu-guys we have a pro-problem"

An: "whats wrong baby?"

I handed him my phone. He read the tweet. He started crying too.

An: "fuck"

Ko: "what happened?"

An: uhmm, Em tweeted something, we have to go. NOW"

Mi: "why? What's happening?"

Av: "she's about to- to kill her-herself"

Ev: "WHAT?"

We all ran to the cars. We drove back to the house, everyone read the tweet and everyone was crying by now (execpt Bianca and Racheal). We arrived at the house and rushed to her room. The door was unlocked and she wasn't there. Bryce tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. Of course, she was in there. We were banging on the door but she didn't answer. The boys ended up knocking the door down. We all rushed in and saw a horrifying scene. Emily on the floor, blacked out, blood all around and still pouring out of her arms.