part 17

Emily POV:

I woke up and got out of bed. I quicly put on some clothes and went downstairs.

 I quicly put on some clothes and went downstairs

Outfit ^

Outfit ^

No one was awake yet so I prepared breakfast. The fist to come down was Joanne. She ate and went back upstairs to get prepared. Today, we were all going to go to the gymnasium to help Joanne with a class. Next was Faith and we talked a little while she ate.

Fa: "sooo, what's up with you and Payton?"

Em: "well, he asked me out."

Fa: "andd....?"

Em: "we kissed"

Fa: "omg, when?"

Em: "well, once for a dare at the hype house, once in the pool and last on the plane just before he asked me out."

Fa: "you guys are sooo cute together, I totally ship"

She finished eating and went upstairs to get prepared like Joanne. Payton didn't come down so I went upstairs to wake his lazy ass up. I got in and he was still sleeping. I ran to his bed and jumped on him.

Pa: "what the...?"

Em: "well hello, lazy sloth. Get your lazy ass up and come eat breakfast."

Pa: "whyyyy?"

Em: "cause, we have to go to the gym today, remember?"

Pa: "oh yeah. Wait is that my hoodie?"

Em: "not anymore"

I got up and went downstairs. He followed. He ate his breakfast and got me to eat a little. We then went to the gym. I used to do some gymnastics when I was younger but not for long. We arrived and it was huge.

Jo: "do you know any tricks?"

Em: "uhmm, yeah. I used to do gymnastics and I cheered a little."

Jo: "that's great. Well, I have a class but if you want you can just do some stuff here or on the trampoline. If you wanr to come with me you can too. Anyways, it's not far so you can do both."