part 6

~~~ time skip - flight day ~~~

(a/n: they called the police about her dad during the week and he went to jail and will stay there for the rest of his life)

Emily POV:

I woke up to the noise of my alarm. I went to wake Payton and Dylan up. Dylan stayed here last night. Today was the day we were flying to L.A. to suprise their friend, Jaden. I knocked on the door and heard a low "come in" I walked in and saw them both with closed eyes. I ran to them and jumped on them.

Pa: "ughhhh, whyyyyy?" He whined

Em: "wake up lazy ass, we have to get ready or we will miss our flight."

Dy: "oh, yeah, totally forgot bout that."

They both slowly got up. I went back to my room and dressed in something comfy for the flight.

 I went back to my room and dressed in something comfy for the flight

Outfit ^

Hair ^

With some super simple makeup. I went back to Payton's room to see if the boys were ready. They were both on the bed, on their phones.

Em: "come on, we gotta go"

They got up and took their stuff and we all went downstairs. Joanne was in the kitchen finishing to prepare breakfast. Me and Joanne had become really close and I considered her as my second mom. Anyways, we ate quickly and went to the airport. Once arrived we said our goodbyes, passed security and stuff and finally boarded our plane. I was sitting near the alley with Payton in the middle and Dylan on the window side. I slept during the whole ride on Payton's shoulder. I woke up to Payton shaking me lightly and saying.

Pa: "Emily, Em, come on, wake up, we are landing."

I slowly woke up and buckled my seatbelt. We landed safely but my luggage got lost so I didn't have any clothes. We made our way to the parking lot. I called an Uber while Payton and Dylan were filming a youtube video talking about how we came to suprise Jaden and blablabla. They quickly turned the camera towards me and I felt kinda uncomfortable. I shook my head no and Payton turned the camera back at him confused. Our Uber soon arrived and brought us to the Sway house. It was huge. I was shocked. Dylan hid the camera so he could get Jaden's reaction without him knowing. I tried staying out of the frame. I hated being on camera cause of this one time where...... Anyways, the boys knocked on the door and Jaden answered cause all the other boys in the house knew we were coming to suprise Jaden. Well they knew Dylan and Payton were coming but didn't know I was. Anyways, Jaden opened the door and did the handshake thingy with guys.