part 4

Emily POV:

I woke up sore from last night. Ugh, I hate him. Anyways I went downstairs and there he was. Great. He hit me like usually. I ran upstairs and shut the door. I got dressed.

 I got dressed

Outfit ^

I climbed out my window like everyday. I walked to the bus stop and met up with Payton. Dylan was sick today.

Pa: "hey, I have something to ask/tell you"

Em: "shoot"

Pa: "ok, so I felt really bad about your dad so I asked my mom if you could stay with us. In the guestroom. She said yes so, do you wanna come live with me, my mom and sister? I know this is weird and stuff."

Em: "you don't have to"

Pa: "of course I do and even if I didn't have to, I would want to"

Em: "I don't know, what will he say"

Pa: "maybe we could call the police on him so that he goes to jail and if he escapes he won't know where you are"

Em: "ok, you're sure it doesn't bother your mother"

Pa: "don't worry, she's fine with it."

Em: "thank you so much."

I hugged him. I can't believe it. Maybe someone actually cares about me. I started crying a bit.

Pa: "don't cry."

Em: "I just can't believe this. I never had a friend and this is so amazing. I feel like I need to pay you back."

Pa: "no don't worry. I'm happy to so it."

I hugged him again.

Em: "thank you, so so much"

Pa: "no problem, you're welcome"

Then the bus arrived. We both climbed in. We arrived at school and didn't do much. Of course we went to class and stuff but nothing important happened.

~ time skip - after all classes - cause nothing interesting happened ~

It was now the end of the day and I was walking towards the bus stop with payt. We climbed in as soon as the bus came. We did small talk during the ride. We arrived at our stop and I was getting kinda nervous. We decided that I would go home just one last time to pack my stuff. I walked home and luckily my dad wasn't there yet. I ran to my room but just before I prepared dinner. I started packing all my stuff. After about an hour, my dad came home with a bitch. Thank god, I never see him when he brings someone home. I continued packing and after about 2 hours maybe, I was done. I texted Payton telling him I was done packing and he said he was gonna come help me get my stuff at his house. I soon heard a sound on my window and went to it. It was Payton. I opened my window and he came in. We both took my stuff and climbed back out. We walked to his house and I was really nervous. He opened the door and walked in. I just stood there, froze.

Pa: "are you coming?"

Em: "uh, yeah, sorry"

I walked in and a middle aged woman came out of the kitchen.

?: "hello sweety, I am Joanne, Payton's mother"

Em: "hello Mrs. Moormeier, my name is Emily. Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

Jo: "please call me Joanne and it's no problem at all. Payton, why don't you show her to her room"

Pa: "yep, come with me"

I followed him up a flight of stairs and he led me to a room. He opened the door and I was amazed. It was beautiful. It looked so cozy.

Pa: "do you like it?"

Em: "yes, it's amazing."

Pa: "glad to hear that. I'll let you unpack."

Em: "thank you so much, for everything"

Pa: "no problem"

He left and I started unpacking. Well kinda. It didn't take long and one I was finished I texted Payton. I know we are under the same roof, litterally but I don't know which room is his soo.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Em🥺🤪

Hey, I just finished unpacking and I didn't know which room is yours soo....

Payt☺😝

Ok, well I'm coming to your room then I can give you a quick tour of the house

Em🥺🤪

Sounds good to me

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I then heard a knock on the door, I went and opened it. It was Payton, of course. He took my hand and started the tour.

Pa: "so, here is the main bathroom, my room, my mom's room, my siters room, the guestroom as you already know, the kitchen, the living room."

He said pointing to rooms. I nodded taking in all the information. We then went back to his room and talked.

Pa: "so, what do you wanna do now?"

Em: "I don't know"

Pa: "wanna watch Netflix?"

Em: "sure."

He turned on the Tv and went on Netflix.

Pa: "so what are we watching?"

Em: "I don't know, you can choose"

Pa: "uhmm, how about *your favourite show*"

Em: "yess, I love that show"

Payton chuckled and put on the show. We watched a while and then I fell asleep on him 😱.

Payton POV:

We started watching the show. After awhile, Emily fell asleep on me. She was so hot, beautiful and cute at the same time. I don't know how it's possible to be all three together but she was. She is litterally perfect. I think I'm catching feelings. Wait, what, no. Maybe. Uhg, I don't know. I fell asleep with Emily on my mind.

Word count: 920