part 23

Emily POV:

It had been a few weeks and everything was going great. We were all having fun and me and Payton were happy. We had events almost everyday but today was our day off so we decided to play truth or dare, still not original but oh well. We sat down in a circle. We played a few rounds. It was now my turn to ask someone.

Em: "anyways, my turn, Nessa, truth or dare?"

Ne: "truth"

Em: "ok, when was the last time you fucked?"

Ne: "uhmm, 4 days ago, my turn, Racheal, truth or dare?"

(A/n: Racheal, yes Emily's bully Racheal, is also famous on tiktok in this book. She went on the lights out tour and only Payton and Dylan know that she bullied Emily but they think she stopped)

Ra: "truth"

Ne: "ok, who was your last boyfriend?"

Ra: "Carlos, he went to my school"

Ne: "ok"

Ra: "my turn now, Bianca, truth or dare"

(A/n: Bianca is a character that does not excist in real life. In this book she is a famous tiktoker that goes on the lights out tour.)

Bi (bianca): "dare"

Ra: "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Payton"

Pa: "but I have a girlfriend"

Ra: "you don't have to do anything."

Pa: "only if Emily is okay with it. But I say this now, Bianca, we aren't doing anything"

Em: "I'm okay with it. I trust you"

They went in the closet and we continued playing. After 7 minutes, Avani banged on the closet door signaling the time was over. They came out and Payton had some lipstick smudged on his face. He cheated on me. He told me they weren't gonna do anything. I trusted him. I got up and left the room tears dwelling up in my eyes. Avani and Nessa ran after me. Hot tears were streaming down my face and they hugged.

Em: "how could he do that to me? Why does the universe hate me so much? Why can't I just be happy?"

Ne: "maybe try listening to what he has to say. Maybe she forced him or something."

Em: "fine. I'll let him explain. Can you please go get him?"

Av: "of course"

They went back to the room where everyone was. I went into mine and Payton's room. The girls came back quickly with Payton. They left to give us some space.

Em: "I told the girls I would let you explain."

Pa: "I'm sorry. I don't think I like you anymore. I like Bianca"

Em: "leave, we're done"

Pa: "please"

Em: "I said leave. Wait. You know what? No. I'll leave. I can't share a fuckin room with you so I'll leave."

I started stuffing my clothes in my bag and quickly left. I texted the girls, asking them to come meet me in the hall. They soon came out of the room they were in and ran to me.

Cl: "what happened?"

Em: "he said he didn't like me anymore, that he likes Bianca"

Ah: "that asshole. I'm gonna beat his ass"

Em: "no please. I don't want anything to do with him. Can I stay in one of y'all room?"

Tg: "of course, any"

Em: "well probably not Avani's cause she shares it with Ant and he will be pissed at Payton probably. Same for Josh, Bryce, Jaden and all the sway boys. So Charli maybe?"

Cl: "of course."

We went to Charli's room and I put my bags down. The girls left me some alone time and I was kinda grateful. I went in the bathroom and cut. I then decided to post on insta saying me and Payton broke up.

Emily_hendray

Liked by officialbianca and 7279 others

Emily_hendray: Hate to admit it but it hurts, it's over, we broke up

Comments are disabled

I got a face time call and saw it was from Billie and Ariana. I answered it.

Billie
Ariana
Emily
Ariana + Billie

What happened?

Did you and Payton really break up?

Yeah, we did really break up

Why?

Well, he cheated while playing truth or dare. He was dared to do 7 minutes in heaven with someone else and they made out. But that's not the worst. After that, my friends convinced me to let him explain himself and he said he didn't like me anymore and he liked Bianca, the girl he just made out with.

That bitch. Baby, were are you? Do you want us to come?

Yeah, we're still in town.

I'm staying at the Vinton Hotel, room 256.

On our way

You don't have too guys

We want too

We hung up and about 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and jumped in Bills and Ari's arms. They hugged back of course.

Ar: "now, where is that bitch so that I can beat his ass?"

Em: "as much as I would love to see that, I don't want to see him so not now, you can beat his ass another time."

Bl: "hell yeah we will"

We heard a knock on the door.

Cl: "can I come in Em?"

Em: "yeah, of course"

She came in a litteraly screamed when she saw Bills and Ari.

Cl: "OMG, OMG, sorry total fangirl moment"

We all laughed.

Em: "Bills, Ari, this is my friend Charli"

Ar: "hi"

Bl: "hey"

Cl: "hi, I can't believe you're really here, btw, what are you doing here?"

Ar: "Em needed us so here we are"

Bl: "yeah, de saw her insta post and called her, she explained to us how Payton told her he liked someone else and how they broke up."

Ar: "tomorrow, we should totally have a girls day"

Em: "omg yes, can I invite some of my friends too"

Bl: "of course, as many as you want, the more we are, the better"

Ar: "we're gonna take a room in this hotel"

They went to the lobby and got a room. We then decided to go to sleep cause we were tired. I went back to Charli and Chase's room and went to bed.

Word count: 1026