part 22

Emily POV:

I woke up to someone banging on our door. I slowly sat up and realised Payton was still in me. I slowly got up but heard the door unlock so fell back down and pulled the covers up so it covered both our bodies. Payton groaned.

Pa: "what the fuck"

Em: "I'm so sorry babe, I was getting up when I heard the door unlock so I fell back down."

Avani entered the room.

Av: "rise and shine lovebirds, we have a meet and great today and before, we are all going to eat breakfast together. So get your lazy ass up"

Pa: "ugh, fine, now get out so we can change"

Av: "I'm not leaving until you get out of bed cause I know you won't get out if I'm not here to check"

Em: "we promise we'll get out of bed, now please go wait for us outside."

I felt my cheeks burn red.

Av: "omg, you guys did it, didn't you?"

Em: "just get out"

Av: "fine but we're having a little talk later"

She left and I sat up. Payton groaned. I apologized and we got out of bed. We got changed. You are probably wondering how can I still walk after last night, well, my dad used to do more to me and I needed to walk or he would hit me so... anyway, I wore this:

Me and Payton met with the others in the lobby and went to Ihop

Me and Payton met with the others in the lobby and went to Ihop. I didn't eat anything. I really need to lose weight. We then went to the meet and great. I heard a few people talking about how I was the girl who went in an ambulance at the last meet and great but didn't really care. We finally left and went back to our hotel. We all went in Avani and Anthony's room and watched a movie. When the movie was finished, Avani dragged me to another room.

Av: "sooo, what happened after we left yesterday?"

Em: "nothing"

Av: "I don't believe you"

Em: "fine, we did IT."

Av: "I knew it, how did it happen?"

Em: "well, it just kinda did"

She asked me a few more questions and then we went back to the others. We watched more films until it was late and we all went to sleep.

Word count: 391