part 12

Emily POV:

I woke up alone in the bed. I went downstairs and food was ready. All the girls were downstairs.

Em: "good morning"

Tg: "morning"

Mi: "we made breakfast."

Em: "I could have done it"

Av: "you always do it, plus you seemed really tired, after all, yesterday was a longgg ass day"

Em: "yeah"

Ne: "please eat something"

Em: "fine"

I ate a single pancake. Then all the girls went to wake their boyfriends up. I woke Payton and Dylan up. They all ate breakfast.

Em: "what are we doing today?"

Jh: "I have to film a teatok with Bryce and some other boys."

Em: "ok"

Jh: "you definetly film with us."

Em: "I don't know if that's a good idea"

Jh: "come on, it'll be fun. We can have all the girls in the video for once."

Mi: "Charli, Kouvr, Dixie, Thomas, Alex and I have to go back to the hype house."

Jh: "oh, ok, well all the ones who can stay."

Ea: "unfortunatly I have to go back home. It's been 3 days"

Jh: "ok"

Cy: "I have to go too"

Ne: "I don't have to go, I'm down to film"

Ma: "me too"

Ad: "me three"

Av: "me four, please Em, it'll be fun."

Em: "fine."

Qu: "Griffin, Dylan, Kio and I already planned on doing something today so we have to go too"

Br: "ok, so that leaves, Josh, Jaden, Anthony, Payton, Addison, Avani, Emily, Mads, Nessa and me"

Pa: "yeah."

An: "thoigh there won't be enough space for everyone on the couch."

Ad: "some can sit on the floor and some can also sit on other people lap."

Ja: "ok"

Ki: "we're going now, bye"

Ev: "bye"

All the people that had to leave left and Josh prepared the camera. We all sat on the couch, floor or on someone else. Avani was sitting on Anthony, Nessa on Josh, Mads on Jaden, Addison on Bryce. Payton and I sat next to each other on the floor. Josh started the video.

Tb: "YO, WHATS UP, WELCOME TO ANOTHER VIDEO"

Tg: "OW,MY EARS"

Jh: "so as you probably know, today is another teatok. So, first, we have special guests. In this video we got some of the girls. We wanted to film with all but some weren't available so here we are with my bb Nessa, Avani, Mads, Emily and Addison"

Br: "so, lets get this video started. First, a lot of pictures have been leaked."

Ja: "yeah, it's crazy"

Ma: "whos pictures?"

Jh: "there is Tony, Nick, uhmm, Taylor, Isaak I think."

Br: "talking about Isaak, we were all shocked to know that him and Mckenzie broke up."