part 26

Emily POV:

~~~~ time skip - end of tour ~~~~

Today we were going back home. Well, 'home'. We were all going to the 'swype house'. Yes, swype. Basiclly, the hype house moved houses and the new one is enormous so we were all gonna stay there for a little while. Bianca and Payton aren't dating but it is clear to everyone they have a thing. Also, I found a boyfriend, his name is Derek, I met him at a meet and greet. Our relationship is kinda toxic. All he wants is sex but I need to get my mind off things so.....I think I still like Payton, no I'm sure of it but he likes someone else so... Ever since me and Derek started dating, Payton has been weird and even more distant. Anywhore, we are currently in the plane. I am sitting next to Anthony and Avani. I have the window seat with Avani in the middle and Anthony has the alley seat. We still had a few hours of plane so I decided to go to sleep. I woke up being shaken by Vani. We got out of the plane and got our baggages and stuff. We called Ubers that are supposed to arrive any minute now. Ours came first. I am going in the same car as Josh, Nessa, Jaden and Mads. We got in and the driver started driving. We told him the adress and we soon arrived. Oh, I forgot to say, Billie and Ariana are in L.A. but they aren't staying with us. Anyways, we payed the Uber and entered the house. The first person I saw was Kouvr. We litterally jumped on eachother. We said hi to everyone and Mia showed me to my room. Apparently, I was sharing a room with Payton. Just great. I decided to see who Bianca was sharing a room with. I went and asked her.

Em: "hey, uhmm, I was wondering who you were sharing rooms with cause I'm sharing with Payton and I know you two have a thing so maybe we could exchange"

Bi: "of course you bitch, I aint gonna let you alone in a room with manz"

Em: "wow, ok"

We exchanged rooms. I was now sharing a room with Derek. Anywhore, I started unpacking the few things I had cause I was staying for awhile since I live with Payton. I finished quickly and went downstairs. Kouvr and Mia dragged me in a room where nobody was.

Mi: "uhmm, we have a question"

Em: "sure, what is it?"

Ko: "why did you and Payton break up?"

Em: "Oh, he made out with Bianca while playing 7 minutes in heaven so he kinda cheated and when I let him explain himself he said he liked Bianca and not me."

Ko: "that bitch"

Mi: "not gonna accept this"

Em: "hey, it's fine, now I have a new boyfriend."

Mi: "Oh, yeah, Derek, right?"

Em: "mhmm, that's it"

Ko: "well, you're happy and that's all that matters"

Em: "thanks"

We went back to the others. Alex was filming a video. He turned the camera towards us.

Em: "hi, bitches"

Al: "well, someone's in a good mood."

Em: "yep"

Al: "well, that's good, anyways, since you're here, I need a vlog idea so do any of you have one?"

Tg: "nope sorry"