part 11

Emily POV:

I woke up the next morning tired. I got out of bed and went downstairs. Nobody was awake yet so as usual, I decided to make breakfast. I prepared pancakes, like always, and toast. The first to come down was Charli.

Cl: "omg, you cooked breakfast. That never happens in this house. Ah, I love you, thank you so much"

Em: "I wuv you too Char, and you're welcome."

She started eating and soon Mia and Nessa came down.

Ne: "you always cook breakfast"

Em: "I like cooking"

Ne: "well, you are an excellent cook."

Em: "thanks bb"

Mi: "it looks delicious."

They both ate a few pancakes and some toast. Then Calvin came down.

Ca: "you cooked?!"

Em: "yeah, go get the others before its too cold."

Ca: "okay, but I wanna wake them up by throwing water on them. It can be a part of my vlog."

He went and got a camera and started filming.

Ca: "ok, so, Emily being such a great person, cooked breakfast for everyone and asked me to wake the others up and it wouldn't be fun if I didn't throw water on them or something like that so.... that's what I'm gonna do."

He ran upstairs and I followed just to see how he was gonna wake them up. First he went to wake up Alex. He took a bucket and filled it with water. He went to Alex room and asked me to hold the camera. Of course, I said yes. He went to Alex and threw the cold water on him. Alex screeched like a little girl and I exploded in laughter.

Al: "WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL CALVIN"

Ca: "Emily cooked breakfast and I had to wake you up so.... here we are"

Al: "fuck you Calvin and thanks Emily for breakfast."

Ca: "ok, I gotta go wake the others up now."

Al: "I'll help you"

They went to Chase next and woke him up by blowing a french horn right next to him. They then went and woke Thomas up by shooting the paintball gun on his balcony. After that, they woke Ryland up by whispering in his ear: 'wake up daddy, I'm horny and am dying for you inside me' in a girly voice, it was hilarious. They then went to Nicks room and yelled at him saying: 'NICK, NICK, WAKE UP, YOU'RE NOT GAY ANYMORE'. And lastly, patty, they woke patty with those fpuntain candles. The ones with the sparks. Yeah. Then we all went back down and they ate breakfast.

Ad: "Emily, eat."

Em: "no, I already ate yesterday."

Tg: "we will force the food in your mouth again."

Calvin started filming again and the girls came up to me and started feeding me.

Ca: "so, Emily was not eating so the girls are once again forcing food in her mouth"

I then refused to eat anything more. Calvin stopped filming and they finished their breakfast. Once finished, all the girls went upstairs to get changed.

 Once finished, all the girls went upstairs to get changed