part 8

Emily POV:

I woke up around 11am maybe. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Everyone was already there.

Em: "hey" I said in a tired voice.

Ev (everyone): "hey"

Em: "what are we doing today?"

Ja: "I don't know probably the beach"

Em: "uhmm, ok, have fun"

An: "you're coming with"

Em: "nope, I hate beaches."

Av: "please bb"

Qu: "why do you hate them?"

Em: "uhmm, well, I drowned once but I got saved by the lifeguard so I didn't die sadly."

Ne: "please don't say that"

Em: "but I mean it, if that day, I would have died, my mom would still be alive, I wouldn't have been bullied everyday for 2 years, Anthony would be happy with all of you guys and he wouldn't know what happened to his biological parents and he would be happier probably."

An: "hey, I am so happy to have met you even though that means I know about my biological parents. I am always here for you and will always be. Now that you are in my life, I cannot imagine it without you. You are my sister and I am glad I finally met you"

He hugged me. I flinched cause of all the marks on my body. He pulled away.

Jh: "you said you were bullied, by who?"

Em: "nobody, it's not important, they stopped."

I then actually realised why Dylan and Payton stopped bullying me. They pity me. My eyes started to get glossy.

Em: "they stopped because they pitty me."

Pa: "don't say that, it's not because of that, it's because they noticed what they were doing was very wrong."

Dy: "yeah, not because of pity"

Av: "you bastards, I'm gonna tear you up"

Em: "Vani no"

Av: "they hurt you!"

Ja: "what are you talking about?"

Av: "Payton and Dylan bullied her"

An: "Wtf guys"

Em: "GUYS STOP, THEY REALISED WHAT THEY WAS DOING WAS WRONG AND THEY STOPPED. THEY HELPED ME. SURE THEY BULLIED ME AT ONE POINT BUT THEY THEN BECAME FRIENDS."

I broke down crying.

Em: "THE LAST THING I NEED IS MY FRIENDS FIGHTING OVER THE PAST, CAUSE THE PAST IS SHITTY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I JUST WANT TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE FOR ONCE. WITH NO YELLING, HITTING, HURTING, OR ANYTHING FROM MY FUCKIN PAST. SO PLEASE JUST STOP."

Ev: "we're sorry."

Em: "it's fine now can we please do something fun."

Dy: "maybe we can go to the mall."

Tg (the girls): "yassss"

An: "sure"

Em: "lets goooo"

I then remembered I forgot to take my medecine yesterday. I have a few body problems. First, I have a leg problem, somethimes my legs just stop working. I also faint from 1 to 15 times a month. I know it's a large amount but it's how it is. I never really know when it's gonna happen or why. I can also zone out and have flashbacks that seem so real. Sometimes when I have those, I stop breathing, that's when it gets dangerous.