part1/S1 :ژانر:درام_اجتماعی/شخصیت:ss501

English/persian

Part I:
The wind is blowing violently ... The raindrops hit the glass wildly ... every wind blows a leaf from the tree! A picture of life! The tall trees of pine, willow, cypress, and plum were dancing with the wind! The tall mansion had cast a shadow of absolute darkness over the area ... It showed the grandeur of this original palace very well!
From the long stairs that led to the height of the main mansion was spectacular! Hunting and strong dogs with violence from their eyes and sharp teeth! .. At the bottom of the stairs is a black royal limousine with golden rings right at the end of the red carpet! Who was this mansion? Who lived in this dreadful palace !? That was the question for all passers-by!
He was sitting at the chess table, waiting for Kish and Matt, maybe Kish and Matt!
He would not fall asleep if he behaved according to the law of this mansion. He should have been in silence and darkness all the time, not his gentle spirit was not compatible with this. Did! In a loud but energetic voice, his compatriot said:
Hyung-you lost again!
(Sonny was the second person to live in this mansion, who was the sister of Hyung Joon and who lived with Mr. Lee, the original owner of this mansion, for many years before the moment of birth. 24 years old)!
Sunny is frowning: It's okay to fuck Oppa!
Hyung: It wasn't a fight, so you can fight with a fight too! He laughed! At the same time, you can't defeat Dadasht!
Sonny: You're very happy with yourself!
Hyung-I know, so accept defeat
Sonny-Hoff. For example, 29-year-old Oppa! Okay, I lost. Instead, you can't get me to make coffee!
Hyung: Yes, Donseng, everyone knows this now ... he even brought his ears closer!
When he heard the word, the master became quieter, the silence that his only brother could never understand ... and they will remain in Sani's heart forever, it was enough.
Sunny: I'm going to make coffee.
Hyung looked at his departure and was a little taken aback. There was no sound but rain and lightning, and he returned the chess table to its original state. After he had finished his work, he got up, unbuttoned his first button, and headed for the cook The house started..Sani was staring at the darkness of the Dardasht courtyard next to the window.
Hyung pulled out one of the chairs and sat down himself. After a while, he split the cups and poured coffee for himself and his sister.
Hyung-Sunny, come on. Don't be cold
Sunny: Oh, thank you, Oppa
Hyung: Now that I've spilled it, it doesn't matter if you sit down
Sani sat down at the other side of the table and quietly ate coffee.
Hyung looked at his beloved sister and thought of finding the secret of her kind heart that sometimes bothered her!
Hyung, as always, didn't speak
Sunny-drinker John
Hyung, it's 11 o'clock, go to sleep.
Sunny-okay, Oppa, good night.
He wanted to take the cups
Hyung, I'm getting tired.
Sonny: Thank you, Oppa.
Hyung-good sleep baby
Sonny smiled and walked to his room across the hall. He couldn't sleep. He entered the room and knocked on the door. The sound of his heartbeat was loud.
Sunny: What else do you want to know about the package? If you understand Opa ... you have to control it, girl, you have to be able to!
As he calmed down a bit, he looked up at his beautiful eyes and said with deep thought: I mean, believe me, did you sleep now, sir? ... I can't
Instead of a warm bed, he took the path of his desk, opened his diary, picked up his pen, and began to write.
.
.
.
. The wind dances its long black coat over its shoulders in the air. From behind, it looks like the mighty lord of distant times. He rests one hand on his cane, which is decorated with the heads of angry dragons, and the other hand rests beside him.
With lightning struck again, he opened his eyes for a few seconds. He sighed, as if he had been taken captive again in the past. He opened his eyes. He looked down from the balcony, there was a great distance. At that time of night, he was staring at his feet. He wished in his heart that he would have the courage to give eternal life to his black life one day. Create an eBay.
He turned his head in anger. No, he still has time. He has to do a lot of things. He kicks his feet on the ground with strength and in harmony with his canes. The sound of his feet and canes terrifies the limbs of the residents of the building. The cane pushed the door open and entered the room. Upon entering, Angel, who had left the fireplace, half-opened his eyes. He recognized the smell of his owner. He inquired and went to the master.
- You are the only thing I don't hate yet, Angel. I hope so always