part23/S1

Episode 23:
A few days ago, the atmosphere of the mansion had not changed, it was the same, and the day was approaching the birth of the young and magical master of this mansion. They were not in a special effort, they were not thinking of a special invitation and reception, and Min Hee is close when he hears the master's birthday. It was not seen that he was a little surprised .. Hyung's leaves were colder and the weather was a little calmer, and no one knew the reason. Sonny was more determined every day to say his heart's words to the master, but what would happen to him ...? Nine Hee was still not used to it, but she had to obey it, because she was acting against the will of the master, and she lost her job and position. He also had something like maybe nostalgia for him ...
It was weird, but Min Hee had a good relationship in the time he had spent there. Most importantly, he had made a friend named Sonny. Hyung Joon, who was sometimes not always ashamed of him ... and on the other hand, the guard of the Jung Min Park Stables, who almost agreed with the owner of the Min Hee, sometimes gossiped and laughed together, and Hyung, as always, but later accompanied himself. ..Kiu Jong was a good boy and warm-hearted, and most importantly, in just a few days, Min Hay realized his love for Sani ... We didn't bring it to Sunny .. Maybe his heart couldn't tell someone who loves the Lord at any moment to say such a thing ...
His thoughts were sometimes unintentionally on the part of the master, sometimes he wanted to see her, but of course he was still afraid and angry.
Sometimes I just wondered how Sonny could have fallen in love with such a man who doesn't even have mercy on animals. He still didn't know exactly ... he missed the piano the most, but he didn't really dare to say it.
He especially heard from the people of Hyung and Sunny how beautiful the piano was!
After eating Hyung's breakfast, they went with some people to buy a mansion. Anyway, they talked to Hyung and Sunny and the others and even Ms. Cha so much.
They left the mansion with Sani.
Sunny: Well, Min Hee, I'm going to see you later, Min Hee, while putting the cup in the tray to collect.
Min-hee-mi garden?
Sunny-saw, I promised Kyu Oppa to go and take care of the anemone flowers.
Min Hye-wow, this is a wonderful thing. I love it.
Sonny was happy .. Her heart wanted Min Hee to come with her. She was really embarrassed about being with Kew alone, and Kew had a new attitude and words every time. She just prayed that there would be no love that wouldn't embarrass her!
Sunny-awesome..tom let's go mine
Min Hee - Honestly, I really want to see you go, then I'll finish my work.
Sunny-oh well, so don't be late.
Min-hee-ey!
Sunny: Wow! But I would like you to make Sunny Saddam.
Min Hee-haha .. Have fun with Kyu Opa, Kyo is a good boy, pay a little attention to him ..
Sunny - or what are you talking about?
Min Hee just laughed and got busy collecting the rest of the equipment. When he finished, he took a shower. He had very beautiful hair, but the master had told him not to touch it too much. He couldn't take his eyes off it, except for his model.
At the beginning of the month, the first salary he was getting was about to go. He needed to buy some equipment.
He pulled back the curtain and looked closely at the beautiful view of the mansion.
Min Hee - It's so beautiful here, I really still think I'm dreaming
He took a deep breath. He paid attention to the part where Jung Min was. He missed him and also Spargles. On the contrary, he was a horse rider. He felt good. He walked a lot and caressed him. On the other hand, he promised Sunny.
Min-hee, first I go to Jung Min, then I go to Sunny, they'd better be alone!
He picked up the clothes in the closet. A beautiful princess dress with a knee-length skirt.
He came out of the hall. The autumn air took a deep breath for a moment. A leaf fell on his hair. He smiled and picked up the leaf. An orange orange. He took his hand. He greeted the guards and went downstairs.
He approached Jung Min, who was pouring fresh grass into a container.
Min hey-hello
Jung Min was cursing when he got up and raised his head
Min-hello .. how are you ?? What a good time you came .. Can you help us shed some fresh grass?
Min Hee-oh, you know, I promised Sani to go and see them in the greenhouse with Kyu Shaghayegh.
Min-a ??? Dad, let them go ... let them be comfortable, they don't want to be curious
Min-hee-me, I'm not dying
Mine-now