part18/S1

Episode 18:
Hyung was still staring at the young master, who wrote a few lines each time, then crumpled it violently and threw it in the trash! It was a good sign!
Hyung-lord ??
Jung Sang responded just as indifferently
Tell Jung-card!
Hyung looked at him a little, and this time
Hyung-sorry, sir, but you wanted to see me, don't you dare
The master seemed to remember something, dropped his pen, and turned his attention to Hyung
Jung-sit
Hyung Joon pulled out a chair and sat down in front of the master with a certain politeness.
Hyung-my ear is with you
Jung: Did you say you have a guilty conscience about that girl?
Hyung-yes .. just know .. torment torment ..
Jung raised his voice a little
Jung: I didn't say explain! You can make him one of the crew.
Hyung was a little taken aback, he didn't expect his master to know a big thing..the character that Hyung had seen! .. he opened his mouth ..
Hyung-I don't mean to be selfish, but his master.
Jung got up
- You don't think it's right to talk in the middle of my speech ??
Hyung shook his head in embarrassment ... but he was unhappy!
Hyung: Yes, sir, you are right.
Jung continued as he arranged the sheets:
Jung: He is one of the efficient servants. The young man has just been hired! He can be replaced because I know that these days I will eradicate that girl!
Hyung-Ghorban, do you mean Yuri Park ???
Jung-er saw the same.
Hyung-but why..he needs it ..
Jung: Move it from the kitchen. I don't want it in front of my eyes at all. Nothing is right
Hyung-eye lord whatever you order.
Jung Sang went next to Angel.
Jung: If you want, you can replace it ... leave!
Hyung bowed and walked out the door.
He didn't know what to do. The girl he saw was unable to accept the maid. But on the other hand, the staff of this mansion had a good salary, and in addition, their sleeping, food, and clothing were provided. He had to think about it again, and then to Min Hee was pushing her inside the main hall when she arrived. Seeing Sani washing the floor, she went forward and her heart was burning. She had tasted the poison of love herself .. She understood her condition! ..
But Sani's love was much more burning. Sani was less experienced and younger.
Hyung-sani baby good?
Sonny came out of the depths of thought..he controlled his usual shock..he made his voice happy
Sunny - I'm fine, Oppa. Hello
Hyung-hello? !!!
Sunny-Ahum ..
Hyung-very messy Sunny ..
Sani-Oppa, I'm sorry, we'll talk later.
He picked up the bucket and walked away from Hyung and ran away from his gaze!
He could only look at her departure and the sadness of his brotherly heart would increase. His heart wanted to go right now and tell the young master of his sister's love!
Of course, it was given back..so what is his sister's pride !!? At what price ??! ..
Hyung: I hope you don't get bored with my days ... I wish Kyo could do something for you ...
.
.
The next morning, like every other day, life flowed ... little by little to the month of the Lord's birthday!
As usual, everyone was taking care of their daily affairs.
Hyung was picking up kitchen utensils, the sound of his cell phone making him leave the rest to someone else. He shook his hand and touched Touch without looking at the number.
- Hello
The weak voice of the girl, who showed that she had been reluctantly embarrassed.
-S..Hello..Hello
- Hey, hey. Hi. How well you called, I needed to talk to you.
Min Hee was a little upset. It was hard for him to be proud of!
Mine Hee-could you do something?
Hyung himself was tormented. He had not learned to ask a woman for such a request. In his opinion, women want elegance and respect. Whatever he did, he could not ask him for such a thing on the back of his phone.
Hyung-see..we have to talk in detail face to face..do you have time?
Min-hee-yeah..where should I go?
Hyung-hoyan street coffee shop hook !!
Min Hi-Ahum. What time is it?
Hyung-I was walking now. Half an hour later.
Min Hi-10/30. God bless you
Hyung-goodbye ...
He sighed ...
I wish I could really help more ...
He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket ... He went to his car and walked towards the road.
.
.
He was under so much pressure that he had to turn to a stranger. He was under pressure. He was crushed. He had no money and had not paid his rent for several months. After hearing the evacuation order, he was forced to call. He's fine ... maybe not! He didn't want to contaminate his mind with negative thoughts ... but well ...
After hearing the bites of the owner of the house, he reached the street and paid his last money for a taxi. Now he had nothing left, not even a won!
Arriving in front of the coffee shop could not enter or even order anything..20 minutes waited there in the cold ...