part19/S1

Episode 19:
It was hesitant for the girl to give them a ride or not, but I definitely had to confirm her, but now she was nervous!
There was no talk while walking until Hyung Joon's phone rang.
Hyung-sir, I'm sorry, it's an important call.
Jung Sang shook his head without saying a word. Hyung, you will apologize again and leave.
Jung Sang continues to step on the leaves above the tree.
Jung-weird in vegetables! Because I love you differently! ..
He turned the leaf a little and went down the stairs to go to the backyard. He sat on the platform of the yard, closed his eyes, and put his head back. And he thought again.
He was exhausted in the car, he loved autumn, especially in this strange and big environment, but he wanted to take a step, but Hyung had given him not to move ... but his playful spirit made him get out of the car. He closed it and went through the straight path where the whole tree and its land were covered with colored leaves. The air was a little cold. He was looking carefully at the glory around him. There was no..the left side of the old wall..and the right side..it was a headdress..which was decorated with flowers and flowers of God..how beautiful its environment was ..
Min Hee-I didn't think we were in the same place.
Hyung had not yet returned. He did not know whether it was right to call him.
.
He loved the wind that blew on his head and face very much. Now that no one was around him and no one usually entered the lord's solitude. The air began to sing with his calm and beautiful voice that could be heard with the wind. wrote..

.
He didn't want to be more curious about this. It was getting stronger every second. At the end of the last step, the ridge ended in the left side of the circular area with stone platforms.
Turn your head away. He was confronted with a scene.
A young boy with dark brown hair..a coat that he had put on his shoulders..he had his head cut off behind his back and his lips were slowly eating Tagan and Nova was coming out of his mouth..he leaned against the corner of the wall and looked at him ..Time stood for him The beauty of the voice of the person in front of him took him to infinity ..
Min Hee-his voice ?? Wow ..
It was at its peak and Jung Sang was singing like that.
The game started and the leaves fell on their heads. But the young boy did not stop his song and continued to be more careful. This was a spell.
My mini-piano mine belonged here ???
He put his eyes on each other as if the sound of his ear ringing came out of that state of sound.
The young boy came out of his mouth with a certain seriousness: When is he there?
His voice was so clear.
He looked at the call, it was Hyung.
Jung: Whoever you are, you'd better come and tell yourself I don't like standing up.
He was afraid that he was still a stranger in this mansion. A message came to him
Hyung "Where are you then?"
He typed for her .. I'm coming now ..
He didn't want to cause the first headache, so he went forward behind the wall. He stood close to the young boy, who was looking at him with a little bit of me.
Min Hee-I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a fortune teller.
Jung Sang looked very neutral at the young girl who was looking at him. He didn't say a word.
Min Hee-I'm sorry, did you understand?
Min Hee thought what a crazy person had turned his back on him. He was forced to stand in his place with a dry voice.
Jung-wait
Min Hee turned to him hesitantly: Yes?
Jung Sang got up from the platform. He reached into the pockets of his coat.
Jung: Who are you and what are you doing here ??
Minnie, who was nervous.
Min Hee - What are you doing here? I came with a person who owes me a job to work for an immoral bully. After that, he planted me in his car. I told him to come and get on my nerves so that I wouldn't get upset.
Jung Sang was not surprised, but no one had ever treated him so far from literature. He looked at him with the same neutral state. He blinked from time to time and looked at his whole head with a special grin.
Min-hee-tom servant?
His ear rang twice. He picked it up. "Where are you?" I don't know. I came face to face with him. I went up the stairs. Now I'm stuck with a boy who I don't know what to tell him.
Alo..Alvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Jung Sang was still looking at him indifferently. This calm was not good at all.
He turned his face so full that he wanted to quench his greed.
Min Hee-I see you serve that crazy master?
Jung Sang didn't say a word.
Min Hee-totm that Lali..Huff..atom why don't you say anything ??? don't you hear ???