part21/S1

Episode 21:
The sun was slowly reaching the middle of the sky of the mansion and was indicating the noon. !
Inside the maids' mansion, they were setting the table, and some were decorating the dining table. Minnie was calmer than she had cleared her debt, but she was just thinking of returning the money to Hyung soon.
-Why did you stop being unemployed ???? Do something ..
Min Hee pressed the glass with his hand. He hated to order.
Min Hee - What should I do ???
Another girl came forward and said with a mocking smile:
- Mr. Kim has his air !!
Others looked at Min Hee with disgust and ridicule.
Min Hee wanted to open her mouth when a masculine voice ended the argument.
Hyung Joon entered the kitchen with a serious face and a list in his hand. All the servants bowed, except for Min Hee, who had only a beautiful smile on his face, which showed a sense of calm and gratitude.
Hyung, what's going on here ??? The table hasn't been set yet. Are you arguing?
Ms. Cha, who was revered by Hyung, stepped forward
- Mr. Kim. Min Hee did not obey orders and needed to be warned.
Surprised, Min Hee looked at Nian's wife, who was comfortable with Arajif, and then stared at Hyung Joon, who was now looking at him directly. His big eyes and his squirrel were saying something else.
Hyung was in the middle of Ms. Cha Z's own words. She had grown up like this. She knew each and every servant and their nature. In fact, Min Hee was much more oppressed.
Hyung, well, that's enough. Even if he doesn't obey, I don't think so. It's better not to make fun of him with soft words. Mrs. Cha, I expected more from you.
-Yes .. Mr. Kim is right with you ..
Hyung: I hope it doesn't happen again. The rest is up to you. Come with me
Min Hee, who was being crushed by the evil glances, left the kitchen with Hyung Joon.
Hyung: Aren't you tired? (Smiles)
Min Hee just took a deep breath and shook his head.
Hyung-I understand don't pay attention to them ..
Min Hee - It's so weird, really, Hyung, I haven't seen people like that before.
Hyung Jchen was a little surprised why Min Hee called him by a small and very intimate name. Strangest of all, his tone reminded him of the love of his previous years.
Hyung: Well, it's okay.
He added immediately so as not to continue the discussion
Hyung: You're friends with Sunny, right ??
Min Hee-wow, you didn't say yes, your sister is very kind .. but why don't I see her ?? I haven't seen her since morning ..
Hyung sighed. He turned his head to the side of the window and said, "The master had ordered that the back yard be moved."
As if he had lost a good friend, Min Hee added sadly: Why didn't he do it ????? Why should you listen to everything that this bully says ???
Her tone of voice grew louder and louder, and Hyung tried to make her calm down. Hey, very recklessly, she was sighing and afraid, Ayung, that the young master would be stubborn with her. That's when Min Hee was really suffering!
Mine Hee-did he make a mistake ??
Hyung-no..maybe Arbabab Salah knew..that's it please .. be careful be careful with what you say..then my master is really a bad person Tist I still say time makes him know ..
Min Hee-whatever it is..wow..yes..this time both were silent..Hyung looked at the clock ..
- Wow, it's getting late. Put the roses on the table with the sticks on the table. Lord, it's customary for the red roses to be on their food.
Min Hee looked at the flowers and said
Nin Hee - Of course you don't remember that my previous job was selling flowers!
This time he went to the other side without saying a word and the flowers were busy.
Hyung took a general look inside the mansion and headed to the next section. He thought to himself that Min Hee might be in real trouble because the girl hadn't learned to be down.
.
.
.
Tired of his tie, suit, and coat, he wore only a men's black shirt and a bit of a bitter scent like behavior and life wrapped around his collar. He tidied up his hair. He was with Hangul at noon to compose. The last one..he raised his hair twice, tilted it..how much more desirable and beautiful it was..but he didn't pay attention to himself..he pulled the strap to cover his watch, he was attracted to the family photo frame..cautiously out from under the equipment He pulled..he put his hand on it ..
A loving and handsome man and woman who hugged a little boy and opened a boy's hand. A boy with a wide smile on his face and his lips had two beautiful holes. A boy whose happiness bore no resemblance to his now. His eyes were wet. Been