part11/S1

Episode 11:
Pink wallet, only thread, only ID.
He returned to the mansion. He didn't have the patience to talk or explain to anyone. He just wanted to get to Yong Sang's room. All the people in the house looked at Hyung with a questioning look, but he didn't pay attention to their questions and answers. He didn't go upstairs. He didn't know what the boss would do to him this time, humiliating him again or encouraging him!
When he reached the door, he took a deep breath. He pushed the money bag into his fists.
Hyung: God help me ... my last hope.
 He knocked on the door. He knew he would not hear a sound from the room. So he carefully pulled the golden handle down the door and went in. Seeing the kind Angel and the Lord's constant friend, who was tied to the table with chains and collars, He was annoyed. He stared at the sad face of the poor dog, who had not eaten properly for a few days. His heart could not bear it and he bit his lip: I'm sorry, little Angel.
Jung Sang's voice brought it back to itself.
Jung: I hope you're back, Hyung Joon.
Jung Sang was standing in front of the balcony, smoking a pack from time to time.
Hyung made me mummy. He held the wallet in his hand. He didn't want to tell me that he had found a clue.
Hyung: Sir ... really ...
Jung threw the cigarette butt halfway into the corner of the room. He put his hand in his pocket and turned to Hyung Joon. Did you dare to put Pato in this room again? Because then the decision becomes difficult for me, very difficult.
Hyung: If you allow me to tell you the whole story.
Jung lit another cigarette butt.
Jung: Oh, you're bored. Shut up and talk.
Little by little, Yong Sang's voice was turning into loud shouts. Huong Joon Salah didn't want to give up any more. So he started.
Hyung: From the first day you said that, I was looking for the man who bought it. But it hadn't been found until this morning.
Hyung Joon's words that came here changed Jung Sang's face. It was as if he was eager to hear the next word.
Jung: Well? Hey, piano, did you get the piano back? Yes?
Hyung didn't know how to say the rest of his speech. For a moment he felt his heart burn for the master.
Hyung: But ... but there's a problem. In fact, the piano wasn't there.
Jung Sang's passion turned into emptiness. His illusion went away. The illusion became the same again a few minutes ago. Hyung took a minute and said with a frown: What does it mean?
Hyung: Yes, but a girl bought that piano.
Jung Sang punched him on the table with his fist. How bad it was. Just a few moments ago, he felt for the first time that hope and luck had come to him. But he had become despairing.
Jung: That girl, bring her to me. Find her under the stone.
Hyung: We only have one wallet from him. The details of which are written in it. I need your permission to find his address. Because an important person must give this order so that his address can be found.
Then he handed the wallet to Jung Sang. He grabbed her by the hand and threw her into the corner of the room. Then Jung Sang went to the small table next to his bed. He turned the jar that belonged to his great uncle and went to Hyung Joon. Dad.
Jung: The piano must have returned to the mansion by nightfall. Do you understand?
Hyung said yes calmly and bowed and went to the exit. But this time he was better, everyone could see it in his face.
Sunny was walking in the yard next to the garden, and the wind had blown her bare, brown hair into the air.
Hyung: Sister, my little one. It was because of your prayers that the piano was found.
Sani opened the ring of Hyung-Ru's hand from her waist and returned to her, with a small yellow yellow rose next to her hair.
Sonny: Brother ... what ... what did you say now? The piano was found? I can't believe it.
Hyung smiled pleasantly.
Hyung: Of course not yet. But I'm sure he'll be back by the end of that piano.
Sunny flinched at that moment and his smile faded.
Sonny: But you said it was found. Oh, so nothing yet.
Hyung: The piano sold to a girl. Now I'm going to look for her address. So it means it's almost found.
Sunny: But you're still in danger.
Hyung: Don't worry. Don't worry about anything. I have to go. The flower you put on your hair has really made you very beautiful. I love you little one, me.
Hyung Inu said this and moved to the office where all the documents of the people living in Seoul were located. There was not much delay. With the seal he had shown, no one could refuse his request. With a piece of paper in hand