part17/S1

Episode 17:
Min Hee was confused and distraught. The end of the savings that was left for him was coming to an end. He was sitting on the floor of his almost empty room. He put his phone on the floor.
After Ming Hee cut off, Hyung thought about how she could help the girl. Now that Min Hee had hit her, it was really tight. On the other hand, Hyung blamed himself for the decision. He went to talk to Jung Sang about Min Hee, so they could do something about it. With that in mind, he went to the library where Jung Sang spent most of his idle time. Jung Sang seemed to be relatively thick while reading the book. "You're getting old," Hyung Joon said as he entered.
Jung: Just a few minutes ago we talked to Hyung Joon. You must have a job, it's important that you come here.
Hyung: Yes, sir. We need to talk.
Jung threw a stone at the book next to the page he had read, then closed the book and set it aside.
Jung: Very well. Sit down Hyung Joon.
Hyung Joon pulled the chair aside and sat down at the table in front of Jung Sang. He started talking a little later. Yong Sang began to listen as he locked his hands.
Hyung: The girl who bought the piano called me a few minutes ago. Let me tell you from the beginning. In order for me to be able to get the piano back from her anyway, she didn't go under the load at all. I had to do it by force.
Jung Sang became more precise in Hyung's face.
Jung: By force? I mean girl ..
Hyung waved his hand in the air and said sharply.
Hyung: No, no, no, sir. It's not what you think it is. It's not like that at all. In short, I caused him to be late for work that day and then be fired. Because I forced him not to let me go.
Jung: Well?
Hyung: Now he called me so I might be able to sort it out.
Jung: Do you think we have a charity? Should we hire anyone to work?
Hyung: But somehow I was to blame.
Jung Sang didn't like that Hyung Joon didn't like his time because of a girl who didn't know who she was, and most importantly, she had a hard time getting her beloved piano back. Without further ado, she opened her book again and lowered her head. He didn't pay much attention to Jung Sang's words, he got up very slowly, so that he could go out. As he wanted to, Jung Sang said to the lamb outside: "I'm thinking about him.
Hyung Joon looked happily at his young master.
Hyung: Thank you, sir.
.
.
The beautiful season of autumn, with all its sorrows and nostalgia, was about to say goodbye, so that the cold and white winter could take its place. Every moment that passed, the young girl of this mansion became more withered and broken than her hidden love. Sani was lying on his bed, stretched out like a child, his legs together, and the face of his love in his mind.
Sunny: Period, too far. Even reaching the sun is easier than reaching the master.
 Sonny reached out and grabbed the little pink furry doll that Hyung had bought for her 18th birthday. She stared at the furry doll, which had nothing but two big black eyes.
Sonny: Hey, my ugly hair, do you think we'll be masters one day?
Sonny waited, the woolly answer became ugly, he nodded several times, and finally he put it aside.
Sunny: I still don't know why Hyung Joon bought you.
He sighed and got up, tidied up his hair a little, and left the room. As soon as he put his foot out, he came across Jung Sang. He still couldn't look into the master's eyes out of embarrassment. It is unlikely that Yong Sang called him.
Jung: Sonny?
Sonny tried to calm down, but Yong Sangu answered happily.
Sonny: Yes, sir.
Jung: I need a book. I wrote his name here. Go and get it for me.
Sonny was surprised because Jung Sang had never told him to buy him anything or asked for help.
Sunny: Lord's eyes.
Meanwhile, Kyo Jong entered the hall and saw Jung Sang and Sunny standing together. He walked over to them.
Q: You said you had a job.
Jung: Yes, Kyu Jong. Accompany Sani to the bookstore. I asked him to provide me with a book.
It wasn't very natural. Yong Sangu's work was done by the maids. But Sonny and Qi never played a role in these cases. They both wanted to go shopping together. Kyo and Sonny took a look.
Jung: Hurry up. You don't want to be here until tomorrow morning.
They both obeyed and Jung Sang moved away from them.
Sonny: Oops, it's not weird.
Kyu was surprised, too, but looked at Sonny. He was pleased with the opportunity.
Q: Another master. Unemployed