part24/S1

Episode 24:
Hyung was checking the company's work. It was not clear what was going on in the office, which had become very hot. Hyung always said that work or work should not be done, or that if it was done, it should be correct and calculated. He wanted the bookstore account from Hyung. It was open in Hyung's office. He entered Hyung's office with a fresh juice in his hand. He opened the door for a minute.
Min Hee: Can I come to Hyung Joon Shi?
Hyung raised his head and said happily, "Sure."
Min Hee put the glass on the table.
Hyung: Oh, thank you. I really needed a drink. Why don't you sit down?
Min Hee: I have to go. I have another job. You know, everyone thinks you have a lot of air with me, if they see me here, it's worse.
Hyung: Haha, let them go. I'm paying attention to my work. Sit down.
Hyung automatically dropped his hand and looked at Min Hee.
Hyung: Well, how are you doing in this mansion? Are you satisfied?
Min Hee: Oh, yes. Both the salary and the good place are really good here. Of course, except for the immoral master of this house, the rest is good, especially since I found a friend like Sunny.
Hyung: I'm also glad that Sonny is alone. Please be good friends. Listen to this. You have to be more careful. Don't talk so carelessly about the master. In fact, that person is not what he shows.
Min Hee: I know I have to be more careful. But ... okay.
Hyung smiled with satisfaction.
Hyung: Oh really, I haven't returned your wallet yet. You can take the drawer in that drawer. He got up and went to the drawer that Hyung had mentioned. He opened the drawer. His money bag picked up his pink. When he took his wallet, he took a picture. He was under the spotlight. The photo of Hyung Joon with a beautiful girl, and with a beautiful smile, was a blurry view of the photo. Hyung noticed him with his voice. When Min Hee was looking at the photo, Hyung was next to him. He had arrived, but Minnie didn't understand.
Hyung: I loved him very much.
Min Hee put his picture on Josh's head in fear.
Min Hee: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been curious.
Hyung: No problem.
Min Hee: Beautiful.
Hyung: Uh-oh.
Min Hee: Where are you now?
Hyung: France. The day after we celebrated our friend for the second year.
Min Hee: How bad.
Hyung: Her name is Ji Yeone. We were classmates in high school together until I saw her again a few years after graduation. She had become a beautiful girl at the time.
Hyung laughed and continued.
Hyung: I will never forget when I offered him friendship. My face emptied the coffee.
Min Hee: Seriously?
Hyung: Yeah. She wasn't a girl who was easy to get along with. I worked hard to reach her. The two years we've been together have been one of the most beautiful days of my life. We all loved each other so much.
Min Hee: So why did he leave?
Hyung's face went a little too close. They turned around and said in a voice that was clearly trembling.
Hyung: To be with a French bitch. I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll see you later.
Hyung Joon left Min Hee alone and left. He thought to himself how the girl had been able to betray Hyung. Often it is the people themselves who make life so hard for them. Maybe they are under so much pressure from the past. There are those who can't easily forget it.
The moon shone so beautifully in the sky. Iung Sang and Angel were sitting on the bed, staring at the moon in silence. How much he wanted to go to the Forbidden Room tonight. He was too tempted, he couldn't stand it anymore and he got up from Josh, picked up the key and went to the room.
The smell of dirt, the smell of old age, the bitter smell of the past, he loved it all. He didn't turn on the lights as usual. He just turned on an old oil lamp. This time, instead of going to the piano first, he went to the old double bed. He was standing in the corner of the room. Jolush was standing. He was breathing hard. It was as if he was holding his breath.
Minnie, who was insomniac, decided to walk around the building in the dark for a while. Most of all, she wanted to go upstairs. She had heard from Sunny that the master sometimes played and she listened quietly. That's why she wanted to go upstairs. Maybe he was playing the master who said he heard magic. Powerchin Powerchin climbed the stairs. He was all thinking of Hyung's words, warning him not to be so reckless. He didn't know if it was right to go upstairs that night. No. But Sony's words draw him there. It was close to the master's room, the voice