part22/S1

Episode 22:
The young master was preparing the final notes. He hadn't released a new track for a long time. However, his name was never released along with the songs he composed. But he had a lot of fans, all of whom were waiting for a day. Know the name of the person who creates such beautiful and rhythmic notes. Finally, at 4 o'clock, Hanbug came. Yong Sang had been working with Hanbug for some time. Although there was a lot of Peru, his work was good.
Hanbug: Hello Mr. Young Sang.
Jung shook the secret stone in greeting. He stopped the notes he had prepared in front of Hanbug.
Jung: The latest results I wrote. I want the method to work very well.
Hanbug: I will definitely do my best, as always.
Jung: Okay.
Hanbug: But you still don't want your name published. Be very popular, you can be so famous.
Jung: You asked me this question several times, and I answered it. I don't see the need to repeat it. I have nothing to do with you anymore. You can go.
Hanbug hung his lips and cheeks a little and left after a blink of an eye. Jung Sang. He was sitting in the car, he decided to go see Hyun Jong, but he hadn't called him yet. He picked up his phone and called him.
Hyun: Alo, Jung Sang?
Jung: Hello. Can I see you?
Hyun: Of course. I was waiting for you in the shop.
Jung Sang hung up the phone and told the driver the next route. After the car stopped in front of Hyun's shop, Jung Sang entered the shop with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Hyun was joking with one of his shop staff. It was with the sound of opening his mind that he turned to Jung Sang.
Hyun: Welcome my friend.
Jung Sang nodded.
Hyun: Shall I see this flower for me? Lord, don't say yes, I can't believe it.
Jung: You have a fiancé now, so I took it so I wouldn't be empty-handed.
Hyun Glaro took a stone from Jung, he knew he wouldn't do the same thing to anyone. He still thought he owed his stone to Yong.
Hyun: Don't be so quiet. We never talked to each other.
Jung: But you were at my house a while ago. So it's not too long.
Hyun laughed.
Hyun: Haha, yeah, you're right.
Jung: Do you remember that rainy night? When I was standing on top of the bridge and I wanted to finish it forever.
Hyun: Yeah, I remember well. You were full of anger and hatred.
Jung: When I couldn't finish his work, I decided to finish it myself.
Hyun: Whatever the past, Jung Sang. Get this hate out of your heart.
Jung Sang stared at the glass of water in front of him without saying a word. I wish he could. There was a silence between Hyun and Jung Sang. But the silence was broken when a young girl entered the store. It was a date. He had a calm, beautiful and pleasant face. John Jung smiled when he saw her and got up from Josh.
Hyun: Oh, you're here. Well, there's a time. That's what I've always praised you for.
Jung Sang, seeing that the audience was following Hyun, got up from Josh and looked at the young girl with the same seriousness as usual.
Hyun: My fiancée is Hyuri. They are also Heo Yong Sang.
Hury bowed briefly.
Huri: Luckily, Jung Sang Shi. John Jung praises you a lot. I was really looking forward to seeing you.
Jung: Yes, I'm always grateful to him.
Hyun: What's this?
Jung: Well, I have to go. I wish you both happiness. Goodbye.
Perhaps the only place where Jung Sang could talk a little and not be bitter at times was next to Hyun Jong, where he came out a little of the cocoon he had woven around himself. Min Hee entered the yard with a basket of clothes in his hand. The weather was more than the previous days. He took a deep breath and filled his lungs with clean autumn air. Mrs. Cha saw a minnow standing in the yard with a basket of dirty clothes. And his eyes closed.
Ms. Cha: Min Hee? I told you to take your basket of clothes to the house. Why did you stop here?
Min Hee: I'm sorry, Ms. Cha. I'm taking it now.
Maine Hee quickly moved away from Ms. Cha and took her dress to the dressing room outside the main courtyard. After returning from there, she saw Jung Min on the way busy treating Spargles. He kept it in the yard. Although the master had told him not to bring it to the yard, he could only turn it around in his own place, but Jung Min did not listen to him. He was attracted to that noble and well-made horse. He looked at the horse for a while. , Until Jung Min noticed it.
Jung Min: Haven't you seen a horse yet?
Min Hee: I saw it, but not so beautifully.
Jung Min: I haven't seen you before. Have you just arrived?
Min Hee: I came all four days.
Jung Min: Come forward. You can caress her.
Min Hee was pleased with Jong Min's offer, went ahead and caressed Spargles.
Min Hee: What a tame horse