part6/S1

Episode 6:
After the lord's departure, a strange silence reigned in the mansion, as if the sky did not dare to growl and it started to rain very softly.
Sonny was locked in his room, his heart was broken, and his fear multiplied. Everyone thought, not slowly lying on the bed, not in the horrible rage of the same man's sunset! What a contradictory world ... under the light of the reading lamp ... even for Dinner didn't go out either .. He was busy writing, with each drop that fell from his eyes, he put several sentences together on the bookcase .. Sometimes he put his hand in front of his mouth so that his love would not be revealed more than that!
Right in the yard below this mansion..through the rain..when everyone was in their own room, Sani's constant love with the lily flowers that Sani loved with love and heart more loving but perhaps more broken than ever in the dim light of the beloved room He was staring at himself.
Kyu: I'll give it to you, Sonny.
Tears rolled down her face and she came down with the rain.
Q: Now that Hyung has asked me, I won't back down.
He felt his breath get tighter .. He punched him in the chest but hit him softly .. He looked at the flowers ..
Q. Now that I'm no longer competing with Jung Sangeh.
He thought of the past in memory of Ghaem Bashk.
This time, he looked at the aristocratic terrace of the master's room and laughed.
Kyu: I've always been a gentleman, sir! You've always won, but in the game of love, you're much weaker.
He looked at Sani's room again, thinking that Sani had fallen in love with a man with a heart stone. For a moment he reached the height of his madness. He pounded the bouquet firmly in front of his feet.
More broken with men's sobs and sobs ... with a sound from the bottom of the well
Kyu: I swear to the heavens on this rainy night that you will be mine Kim Kim Sani is only mine
He shouted another to be emptied, which was covered with the sound of lightning!

.
.
There was no sound of fluttering the flames. Except for the sound of rain and sometimes the sound of putting things on the dinner table, the young man was present. As usual, they decorated the table with large candles. When they finished, they left! Hyung turned the drink a little inside the ice bowl. He looked at the big clock! 9 o'clock at night! It became precious near the beautiful gramophone.
Hyung: You haven't listened to this song for a long time, sir. Maybe you can relax!
He remembered the evening scene of how his sister-in-law was eating between his powerful hands and feeling more eaten!
Hyung-I take it upon myself..I don't take revenge on you like any brother-in-law Jung Sang..I just wish you were well!
He took a deep breath! He rubbed his hand and wrapped a sound in his ear! A soothing sound, a clear sound!
Jung-don't be too sure my friend!
When he returned, he was met with a crooked smile from the master, and those captivating eyes that had a special glow in the dark! He put his hand on Hyung's shoulder and stared out for a while.
Hyung bowed and said, "How are you, sir?"
Jung-heh..Arbab! I'm fine
Hyung, let's have dinner, sir, you'll be happy to see the food on the table!
He grinned happily. Is it possible? But again, he was a little confident that there were loyal people in this mansion!
This time he came back and with the same dry voice: pull the curtain
And he himself went to the table.
Hyung pulled the curtain, pressed the gram button, and smiled!
Hyung-okay, you can still be a brother!
Then he turned his head and sat down next to Jung Sang's chair. And the next person, Jung Min, came to the chair!
Dinner was spent in silence, and the master listened more to the music and immersed himself in thought and hymn until that moment, trying to stop Jung Min's pieces. He turned his eyes from Hyung to Yong Sang!
Min-I say master !! Think of another horse these days!
Hyung looked at Jung Sang with a little concern and looked at Jung Min with his eyes!
There was no sound from Jung Sang, he just stared at Jung Min with a neutral, moody face!
Mine: I heard you want to change the equipment! Better suggestion, think about changing people too !!!!
Silence from Jung Sang! Hyung, who had already felt threatened, kicked Jong Min's leg from below.
MIN: Why are you hitting?
Hyung-Jung Min's other package!
Mine - the word is right! Not the master!
Hyung-I said enough ... He looked at Yong Sang and was still in silence and his face was so neutral that it was as if he was a replica!
Hyung-Lord, forgive him for being rude. I apologize. I don't know.
Gresh's voice was lost in Jung Sang's quiet voice!
Jung-let him speak!
He glanced at Jung Min ... for a moment this look and calm Jong Min