part27/S1

Episode 27:
The rain hit the doors, windows, mansions and courtyards with the utmost intensity. The beloved girl was sitting on the corner of the room on her small bed, hugging the knees of grief. She was still confused and had heard right! Little did he know ?!
He put his hand on her heart and pounded hard. These days, even her heartbeat was not calming her head. Her tears were dry for tonight. She just squeezed her throat with horrible hatred, and I wish no one was involved in love! That forbidden love. ..
Now that the young lord knew of his heart, there was nothing to hide, and the beautiful night of November, the birthday of the prince of his dreams, must be uttered quite frankly.
It was as if he had become more determined. Little by little, he had learned of Kyu Jong's love, but he thought it was as simple as a love affair, and he didn't know he was mad with love!
The world was really strange, those who should have understood didn't understand, and if they did, they would still not understand themselves!
Sonny: I can't believe it ... I sat next to him, wow ..
He pulled the blanket around him more and lay down.
Sani: She knows I love her..I can't believe it..if she accepts me..if she accepts my love..God, I don't want anything from you anymore ..
He smiled happily. He only thought about his dream until his beautiful marbles were closed and he announced good night to the garden.
Kyu Jong, however, is in love at the end of the pain, although Sani was right next to him, but he saw someone else. His heart was also wounded, but he could not give up his love, just as Sani could not.

.
.
He leaned his head against the glass. The coldness of the glass on his head and gradually became tense. The room was warm because of the small fireplace. There was nothing but black but the beauty of the mansion. Only light from the darkness. From the side of the trees. ..Jung Min's little house appeared ..
Min Hee-I wish you never laughed out loud, Jung Min, you were so strong ...
He listened to his hair behind his back. To Hyun Jong, to his words. He may have looked serious, but on the contrary, he had a very kind, patient, and calm gentleman.
"She just wants help."
"He just wants help" !!!!
He shook his head.
Min Hee-hee, well, he wants help from me. Why should I think about him at all?
He thought for a while.
Min-hee, my God, Sani has fallen in love with such a person so much that she has not smelled the feeling of love and affection.
Sleep did not reach his eyes .. Instead of asking for a very quiet and quiet door in the room, he was completely silent and there was no one there, and the sound of ant's breaths might have been heard. He grabbed her and locked her hands inside her chest.
He looked up at the large, wide stairs. He really wanted to go up the stairs. On the other hand, he was afraid it would get worse that night. His heart wanted to see. What's the news? He wanted that beautiful woman. Discover..to find the crystal piano over time..with these involuntary thoughts he stepped on the first step ..
Old equipment .. Thinking about this, he took the second step..Every moment his heart rate went up ..
Every time and every second he thought about something higher..on the last step he reached..he just came to his senses and wanted to come back..but the thin streaks of a melodious song didn't allow him to do that ..
The girl's over-curiosity made her something new every time..it didn't get much closer and louder every time..and her ears heard more clearly..it didn't know what to do so much that she found herself behind the big door of the master's room The young man saw ... the music was very audible..but he didn't want to cause the next headache..he really didn't want to cause more problems for the residents of the mansion..and even hurt the master ..
He turned to face her, but again Hyun Jong's voice echoed in his brain!
"She just wants help."
So he couldn't go. He sat there for a while. Where else were you?
He stood for a while and listened ... the sound that was played could not be far from love because Min Eye had completely communicated with him ...
Uncontrollable .. he repeated weak whispers of the song under his lips .. sometimes he came to his senses ..
Min Hee-I, what am I doing .. Wow .. I forgot that the psychic Johnny was killing me ..
He hurried away and went downstairs ... but the sound hadn't left his ears yet.
He didn't know it was the right thing to do, but he wanted to meet Hyung and see him. He had a special respect for Min Hee. He looked around his room but the door was closed.
Min Hee - Maybe he's asleep. It's okay, I'll go see him tomorrow ... but I can't sleep