part4/S1

Part 4:
There was a commotion in his little heart, his heart was pounding like the drums of the empire, he was making a rift in his chest, his cheeks were hot, maybe out of embarrassment, maybe out of stress! There was no one around the shop! It is true that this watch should not be anyone. She stared at the large aristocratic sign that was installed in front of the young master's room. He said:
Sonny: I mean, who can it be?
He looked into the room. He smiled sadly and stared straight into the eyes inside the picture!
Sunny-Whoever you are, I envy you, happiness! Do you know why? Oh, when your master comes to this corridor, he has a special respect for you. Sometimes a midwife looks at you for a few moments. Sometimes he smiles at you. The blurring of the image was a sign that his nightmare was exploding. He removed the seeds of tears with his delicate hands.
Sunny-Sunny Be strong girl .. Please be strong! You can ..
He felt someone's shadow. Anyway, as long as you don't see anyone, he should have gone.
Right behind the wall, he looked sympathetically at his sister, looked at her, and listened to her whole speech! Unbelievable love could not bear to see the only memory of her parents every second of being broken ... She took a cold breath and went to pull the curtain forward. He was sewn up and his tongue was sticking out. On one of his legs, a strong caress leaked in front of his head and he said:
Hyung-good girl, why didn't you sleep?
Angel stared at Hyung Joon's black eyes.
Hyung: You just understand, don't you? It gets better with you. Let's go and give you something to eat.
He got up and the beautiful dog started walking next to his hand ...
.
.
.
Another day of life began. For hours on end, there was no news of rain, but strong winds were blowing. Hyung Joon had a list of things to do and put a tick next to it by monitoring it. When the main yard arrived, they saw two workers collecting the leaves.
Hyung, what are you doing?
One of the crew members said, "Clean up, sir."
Hyung: No, please hold your hand. Saying Arbab wants to stay on the ground like a carpet, why did you forget?
- I'm sorry, Mr. Kim.
Hyung - Instead of doing this, pull the car by hand and I want electricity.
- Mr. Eye
Hyung continued walking. Sonny was sitting on a swing, holding a flower branch in his hand and looking at it. Slowly he approached her!
My Hyung-Dong is more beautiful or this flower?
Sani was embarrassed.
Sunny-morning..good Oppa..Hello..what are you doing here?
Hyung: It's a surprise! How do you remember that today is Sunday and the day to monitor the area?
Sunny-today one day ???
Hyung - !!! Yes!
Sonny-wow opa I have to go ..
From the beginning, he got up from the swing and went up to the yard with two of the eastern stairs.
What happened to Hyung-Sunny, where are you going ????
Sani Dahali, who was on the top of the 7th step, hit her hair from behind in the air.
Sunny: I have to go sew the master's clothes. I'll be back soon
Hyung: Okay, go with the driver
Sonny nodded and left.
Hyung-I have to be more careful with you, my dear Donsang ...
Now you have to go to the garden. And when the garden came, Kyu Jong (the third person in this mansion, a playmate of Jung Sang's children .. But for unknown reasons, which is in the heart of Jung Sang. He was interested in gardens, flowers and plants, and lives here next to the greenhouse, a boy who is very kind-hearted and has a deep friendship with Hyung!)
He stopped watering the flowers in the garden and came to Hyung
Q. Hi Hyung, what a wonderful way to screw people over
Hyung smiled warmly and slapped him: You can't understand more easily than a mansion.
Q: - Um ... has it become more moral?
Johnny-As always ..
Kyu: Come on, let's sit down and I'll give you chamomile. It's good for deep breathing
Hyung-I agree. So what's up?
They sat on a chair around a small wooden table. Kyu Jong put a cup in front of him with warmth and kindness.
How are you?
Hyung Reese looked at him and laughed
Q: Or why are you laughing?
Hyung - Very cool Kyu Jong the whole world knows you are interested in my sister except Sunny herself!
Q: Well, it's not funny anymore
Hyung-ha, I'm not really moving forward in Kim Jong-un's Peruvian

To love Kh

I confess
You do.
Q: Okay, Dad ... okay now?
Hyung, who knew that Kyu Jong had the ability to change his spirits, and that Sonny had been more isolated for some time, thought of the best opportunity to tell Sonny!
Hyung-honestly..it's fine, but he's been quiet lately..he took Kyojong's hand and asked
Hyung-Kyu wants to be with him, brother, I just trust you ... can you change his mood a little? I'm afraid ..
Kyo was horrified and asked a little anxiously, "Brother, is something wrong? Sani is sick?"
Hyung: No, no, you got it wrong. Honestly, Sonny. Well, how can I tell? I feel like Sonny is attached.
Kew Jung felt that for a moment the blood froze in his veins, he loved Sunny so much that he didn't want to see any love in that girl except himself .. He looked into Hyung's eyes begging: .. B..Who is he attached to ???? Are you right ???? Tell me clearly ... don't talk, Junio
Johnny: I'm sure..I'm not .. calm down..see..you're going to open the door when you see Kyo Jong..it's Yong Sang!
Kyo loosened his hands on Hyung's shoulders and left the chair ..: Wow..I can't believe it..he's tied to a piece of rock!
Hyung-help him .. my last hope for you!
He got up and went back: If you could win Sani's heart, I wouldn't take this opportunity away from you.
Hyung left and Kyo Jong was left alone in a world of thoughts and preoccupations ...
He was coming up the stairs when his eyes fell on the master and the flower spar, as always, with his black equestrian robe and leather whip, and his powerful and beautiful horse, taking his charm to the backyard.
He wanted to be a little lonely with Jung Sang now that he wasn't an extra person!
The wait was not far off because the pleasant but decisive voice of the young master was played in the yard!
Jung-Hyung Joon?
Hyung hurried to him when he heard the sound
Hyung-yes sir
Jung-take this and take it.
Hyung-eyed. He took the horse's harness and took the special coat from his body. He took the whip and gloves from him and went a little lower to the horse guard at Jung Min Park! Horse trainer and stable guard Mr. Lee and his son Jung Min followed in his father's footsteps)
he deliverd..
Jung Min-one collects this
Hyung-hysh ... he hears your voice
Jung Min - to the point that he understands. The arrogant boy is rioting
Hyung: Don't boil now, it's too much for us
We will mine it!
Hyung-you get paid Jung-min. The new master is not a bad person!
Min: It just makes a lot of sense to be the boss!
Hyung: Huff ... carefree
Maine opened the mouth of the noble animal and lowered the heavy saddle from its back.
They talked to Hyung Joon for a while and said and laughed and sometimes did the whole thing.
Jung, with his foot on the other leg and writing notes on the table in front of him, shook his head in approval and then addressed the others!
Leave Jung-Maro alone
In a fraction of a second, all the crew left the retreat
I have a jung-sit card
Hyung was looking for this moment, he smiled and sat down politely in front of Jung Sang ..
Hyung, what did you do, sir?
Jung - you're talking too much, my friend!
Hyung - I'm just following orders, brother
Jung-very good!
Hyung-new song? Is it so wonderful?
Jung-I don't know. Maybe ..
He wanted to hurt a little, but ...! His dark and cold soul did not allow him to express himself! As always!
Jung: My job is something else!
This dryness and determination means not to speak in another context! Hyung also silently and carefully handed his ears to the young master.
# MelodyOfBrokenPiano4