part26/S1

Episode 26:
Hyung Joon hung up the phone. The only person who could calm the master down was Hyun Joong.
The corner of his room was cluttered. His hair was messy and messy. He stammered to an unknown point. He was in a very bad mood. He didn't even know what to do with himself. He often wanted to get out of this slumber, but he couldn't. Jung Sang barely got up from the floor, stood in front of the mirror, and looked at his distraught face. How much he needed someone to understand him. How much he wanted someone to tell him all this time. But it wasn't. No one, no one. They all saw him alone in the eyes of a rebellious man. How lonely his little heart was. To punch himself again, he punched him in the mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror in horror.
Jung: I'm a monster, a monster.
He pushed the glass into his fist. His warm blood was dripping on the floor. He was in a lot of pain, but not physically. His soul was tired and annoyed. He opened the door. Yong Sang was sitting on the ground, holding his bloody hand. said...
Jung: Whoever you are, get lost.
He put his hand on Jung Sang's shoulder.
Hyun: Look what's wrong with you.
Jung did not answer the stone. He only looked at the blood that was coming from his hand.
Hyun: Don't you have a band? Where are you going?
Again, don't answer.
Hyun: Stupid with you.
This time, Jung grabbed Hyun Jong's collar.
Jung: Don't look at me. Go, Hyun, go.
Hyun was silent and just looked at him.
Jung: Do you understand how horrible I am? Do you understand how horrible it was for a child? Do you still see the nightmare of that bitch?
Hot tears flowed from the corners of her eyes. Hyun's throat dropped and she pushed. She didn't say anything again. She wiped her eyes.
Jung: Oh, what the hell is this?
Hyun: You're suffocating yourself. Let them shed tears. What are you afraid of?
Hyun hugged Jung Sangu.
Hyun: Empty yourself, my friend. Relax, fearless.
Little by little, he let himself go. Like a child, he slowly shed tears. Everything was so suffocating in his being that there were few hours and hours to release him. After he woke up, he had important words to say to him. Before Yong woke up, he turned his back on the mansion.
Hyung: Hyun Jong Shi?
Hyun was watching the bronze statues when Hyung called out.
Hyun: I was looking for you. Don't worry, the lord is resting.
There was a wave of concern in Hyung Joon's face.
Hyung: Give it a go. Better than before.
Hyun: I know. Where is the girl who went to the Forbidden Room?
Hyung: In the room. He doesn't go out with a lot of fear.
Hyun: I want to see him.
Hyung: What? Why?
Hyun: That's right. I'm waiting in the yard.
Hyung looked at Hyun in surprise. Why did he want to see Min Hy?
Hyung Majervaro explained to Min Hee and told him that the Lord's friend wanted to see him, at first he didn't go under the load, he was even afraid of the Lord's friend. But Hyung Joon assured him that nothing would happen.
Min Hee slowly approached Hyun Joong. He nodded to let him know.
Hyun: Hello, Yun Min Hey, should you be? Right?
Min Hee: Yes.
Hyun: I feel anxious, calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of.
Min Hee realized that Hyun shouldn't look so much like his master. At least he talked to him calmly.
Hyun: Are you afraid of the master?
Minnie silently answered Hyuno's question.
Hyun: Let go of that question at all. I just wanted to see this brave girl who has set foot in the room where Jung is the guardian stone.
Hyun smiled.
Hyun: You can go. Wait a minute. Are you thinking of taking revenge on your master?
Min Hee nodded in denial.
Hyun put his hand in his pocket and whispered softly to himself: He just wants help, that's all.
Min Hee rebuked Abu's glass to the last. He felt the pain, the first problem he had was the piano, and now he's stepping into that room.

After a short break of an hour, Jung opened his eyes.
Hyun was stroking Angel's face, looking at his watch when he woke up.
Hyun: You all slept for an hour. Get more rest.
Jung: No, I don't have to.
Jung's head was on his own. Unaware of Hyun's request, Ed Josh got up to stay in bed.
Jung: You wanted to talk to me, I hear.
Hyun stopped stroking Angel and sat down on a chair.
Hyun: How are you?
Jung: Okay.
Hyun: Sit Yong Sang.
Jung Sang sat in front of Hyun and wrapped himself in a bandage