part20/S1

Episode 20:
Min Hee sat on the bed and stared out. He was still tormented, he himself never thought he would need to hit a stranger to find a job. But in front of Hyung Joon, he treated Min Hee with respect. He was, and somehow owed himself to that boy.
Min Hee: What kind of place is the other world. Until yesterday, in that flower shop, Ms. Park was frowning at me and giving orders, now the lord of this mansion. Why is there such a difference between people?
Min Hee sighed and left himself on the bed. He didn't know when he fell asleep, when he woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. Josh got up quickly, tidied up his hair and opened the door. He was standing in front of a female maid.
Servant: It's time for dinner. Mr. (Hyung Joon) told me to let you know. It's like he has a lot of air, which sends me to look for another maid.
The waiter rolled his eyes and waited without waiting for the answer.
Min Hee: Why is everyone in this house like this? It's not even three o'clock. I entered this house.
Min Hee Puffy said and left the room. He wasn't very familiar with the mansion yet, he was so big that he was confused. He was looking for Hyung Joon, he just knew him and wanted to ask him where the servants were eating. He came across a young girl standing in a corner of the large hall of the mansion, as if whispering under her lips. As she looked at him, Sonny noticed the gaze of a stranger as he looked at the minnow in the corner of the hall. He was standing in front of them. The two young girls looked at each other for a few seconds without any movement. Don't be upset. He, who was just as warm and kind as his brother, put a smile on his face.
Sonny: Oh, you have to be the new maid of this house? Am I right?
Min Hee: Yeah.
When Sunny realized that Min Hee was a little upset, he reached out to Min Hee.
Sonny: I'm fine.
Min Hee did the same.
Min Hee: My name is Min Hee. Me too.
This time, a smile of satisfaction settled on the faces of both young girls. Sani seemed to want to be more intimate with Min Hee, because she was always alone in this mansion.
Sunny: I think I'm the same age, I'm 24 years old.
Min Hee: I'm younger than you, Sonny.
Sonny: Oh, seriously? You can't guess from your face.20?
Min Hee: 21.
Sonny: After a while, someone came, in this mansion that is almost my age. Can we be good friends for each other? Right?
Min Hee was still unaware of Sunny's location in the house.
Min Hee: Of course. But maybe the master of this house doesn't like you making friends with a servant.
Sonny laughed and said ...
Sonny: Honestly, I'm a servant too. My brother Hyung Joon and the rest of us work for the master.
Min Hee: Hyung Joon Shi, your brother?
Sonny wanted to answer Min Hee, who was blocked by the sound of heavy personal footsteps. Yong Sang had come down for dinner and was in the hall to Min Hee. Sonny bumps into the conversation. Sunny bows when he sees Jung Sang, but Min Hee doesn't move. Sonny hits Min Hee's arm in a sign that he's bowing. Hein noticed and bowed. Jung Sang looked away from him. He took two and wanted to be sorry.
Jung: Sonny? I thought you were more familiar with the rules of this house. Talking about it out loud is against the law. It's not a place to stand here and talk nonsense.
Sunny: Yes, sir. I'm paying attention. Forgive us for this behavior.
Jung Sang didn't say another word and left.
Min Hee: Oh, I can't believe it, it reminds me of Ms. Park.?
Sonny: Ms. Park?
Min Hee: Yeah, my previous employer. He was like that big, big nose master.
Saying this, Sonny laughed, but soon stopped in front of him.
Sonny: Let's go, Min Hee, so we don't blow our heads off.
That night, after dinner, Sonny explained the conditions of the house to Min Hee. In those early hours, Min Hee and Sonny became regular friends. It was time for Jung to summon San Soo. His heart started again. How long did he want this situation to continue?
Sonny entered the master's room. He didn't have much time to enter the room. He suddenly remembered that night when he saw Jung Sang sitting on a chair.
Sonny: Did you have anything to do with me?
Jung was the rock behind Sonny.
Jung: I wanted to tell you personally that you can move to the backyard tomorrow. Next to Kyuong's house.
Sonny was surprised.
Jung: Did you hear what I said, Sonny?
Sonny: Yes .... but why sir?
Jung: Don't ask questions. Just obey.
Sani's tears flowed involuntarily. I wish the world was not so cruel. I wish the master would not turn away from her with cruelty. Yong Sang noticed tears.