part15/S1

ﺁﺩﻣﻬﺎ ﻫﻤﺪﻳﮕﺮ ﺭﺍ ﭘﻴﺪﺍ ﻣﻰ ﻛﻨﻨﺪ ﻛﻨﻨﺪ

✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️

✔️ ﺗﻪِ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️

ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ ﺍﻳﻨﻬﺎ

ﺑﺎﻳﺪ ﺑﺎﻳﺪ ﻫﻢ ﺑﺎﺷﻨﺪ !!!
These few sentences were very clever !!!! I said let me do it .. Thank you for your support. We will probably put the new part. Thank you

Episode 15:
Fear could be clearly seen in Min Hee's face. Hyung Joon gathered his greatness to get the piano back as it was. He needed to prove himself to his master.
Minnie Hee, who saw that there was no escape, and that Hyung did not give up, moved to the seat of his car. He tried to control himself. He tidied his hair a little with his hand, so that it might be less than his stress and fear. Hyung still stared. It was in Min Hee's eyes, his frown was on you too, you looked very angry.
Min Hee: Look, let me go. If you open this car right now and let me go, I promise I won't forget this disrespect and I won't complain to you about stealing a girl alone. Isn't it a good deal?
Min Hee emptied every word he said into his heart. He didn't know where all of Yahoo's courage had come from. But Hyung Joon was still determined. Hyung put his hand on Min Hee's shoulder, and pulled it toward him. He was a little upset. He swallowed hard. He was out of breath. He stared into Hyung's nervous eyes with his frightened eyes.
Hyung: You're talking a lot anymore. You don't belong to that at all, so Alki doesn't have the courage to do that.
Hyung, with his hand firmly on Min Hee's shoulder, nodded: "That piano is so valuable to me that I do anything for it. I think you understand what I'm saying?"
Min Hee freed himself from Hyung's hands and clung to the corner of the chair. He said in a voice that trembled a little ....
Min Hee: You're crazy. You're crazy. Very well. I'll give you the piano back. But not now. Let me go now, please, come and get it tomorrow. I really can't stay any longer.
Hyung: No, I want to play the piano right now. So don't say anything extra.
Min Hee: Why don't you understand, I will be fired if I don't work in 10 minutes. I said I'll give it back to you, so what's the problem?
Hyung Rosho turned to the front and said, "It doesn't matter. I don't have time. I have to take that piano by nightfall. At any cost."
Min Hee: But I need my job. Why don't you understand? Be fair.
Hyung looked at the tangled face of Min Hee, who was in a state of disarray. His heart burned.
Hyung: Oh, very well. First we go to the place of the card to let him know that you are not coming today, then we go to the piano.
Min Hee Siri nodded and agreed. Although he knew it was too late. The streets were crowded. Behind every red light that stood, it seemed like an hour for Min Hee to pass. Of course, Hyung, at full speed. He could have left. About 20 minutes later, he braked in front of a large flower shop. He got out of the car without saying a word and hurried inside. His wife, Mrs. Park, was having fun with one of the customers. He could have persuaded Ms. Parko not to fire her.
Min Hee: Hello.
Ms. Park, a tall, thin woman in her 40s, glanced sharply at Min Hee.
Ms. Park: After 30 minutes of being late for the card, you come and say hello. I don't need you anymore, come and count the refinement and go.
Min Hee: What? But ... but .....
Ms. Park turned her back on the table, ignoring the mini-hee, and began to calculate the mini-hee book. Min Hee also followed suit.
Min Hee: Listen. You know my situation. You know I need a job. Just one bar just Ms. Park. Please, please.
Mrs. Park shifted her glasses over her eyes and looked at Min Hee from under her glasses.
Ms. Park: That's enough, Min Hee. This isn't the first time you've been late. There's no room for forgiveness.
And he pointed to a young girl standing further away.
Ms. Park: You see that girl has come to your place today. There is no way out.
Min Hee reached out and took the money from Ms. Park. She returned sadly and left the shop. She forcibly pulled out her purse.
Hyung Joon, who had been in the car until now, got out of the car and headed towards it when he saw the mine that had fallen.
Hyung: Hey, why are you sitting here?
Min Hee stared at an unknown point.
Hyung: Why don't you answer?
He waved his hand in front of Min Hee's eyes.
Hyung: Hey, I'm fine. Look at me.
"He fired me," Min Hee said bluntly.
Then he got up from the stairs and sat in the car. Hyung Joon followed suit. He was upset that he had lost his job.
 He turned on the car and drove to Min Hee's house. He had leaned his head against the car window and was cursing himself for buying so many pianos.