part13/S1

Episode 13:
It was autumn days and occasional gentle, sometimes rebellious rains like the young lord! There was a bit of reassurance to the residents of the mansion. They were witnessing that the spell of his ban had been broken.
There was a wooden circle around the table, and Hyung was intrigued by what he saw in his eyes. Kiyo Jong was silent, sometimes nodding his head in approval!
Min opened his mouth in surprise as he opened his mouth, inflated and wounded his chin under his chin, and listened to a piece of ice on his head.
Min-nahhhhhh you're lying
Hyung: What's my lie? Believe me, you know how he hugged Angel
Mine - even if it's true and the delusion is not very pleasant, it is confusing.
Hyung: I mean, one day I have to live. I wish I could see you become human.
Kyu-less beaten is this!
Hyung-exactly!
Ming looked left at Hyung and kicked him.
Hyung Dad gave him the air and said, "Wow, that's a wild chat."
Min-haqta, you don't want to add sugar
Hyung: I don't want to be like you at all.
Kyu-closed baby daddy you are not ..
Sunny returned with a tray of coffee. Kyo Jong was distracted. Jung Min opened his bite and was ready to take the subject.
Kyu-Morsi Sunny
Sonny smiled and while I was sitting next to Hyung, he thanked Kew!
Hyung-sani baby good?
Sonny: Well, you didn't tell Oppa about the piano ?? What's up ???
Kyu Jong and Jong Minam seem to have just forgotten that even Hyung himself was shining and listening to Hyung.
Hyung: Well, I went to the store and talked to the man by force. He said he sold the piano to a young girl.
Q-Well ???
Concerned, Hyun Raffi shook his hand with concern and beautiful eyes: "Well, Oppa ??? couldn't find it?"
Hyung, let me tell you ... well, then he said it was just a sign of his wallet. .
Q. Wow, what good is a broken piano if this guy isn't rich?
That's what I had in mind
Hyung shrugged. I really don't know, and I doubt it's 50/50
Sonny-what ???
Hyung: It's like you're missing this track. Or what do I know about fooling me? Going crazy. Or that it's really in front of your daughter.
Kyu took a deep breath and said, "Well, could you see him or talk to him?"
Hyung-well, well, but it didn't work, he said don't bother, you made a mistake, and that's it.
Sonny-Hoff..what should we do now, Oppa?
Hyung-I don't know, that's why I want to talk to the master himself..because the girl doesn't die under the load..I think it's just his job ..
Q. I don't know what to say.
He pressed Hyung's shoulder and smiled greedily, full of hope!
Hyung-Ahum .. I hope ..
Mine: We're not dying of hunger
This time, both Sonny and Hyung and Kyu Jong are laughing!
Kyu-al-Haq, which Johnny is right about being human, doesn't seem to have been beaten
Min-ish. Yes, so the angels don't know how to become human.
Hyung-roof shed believe ..
The sound of these four people made the whole cold and dark hall of the mansion happy after a long time, and the other servants were happier.
.
.
.
.
.
He dried his hair with a towel. He stood in front of the mirror. He buttoned the buttons of his black shirt. He had forgotten the piano for a while, and most of Kyuong's words occupied his mind. He was a little sorry why. He revealed his hidden spirit, and on the other hand, he was happy to have such support.
Jung: Do you think it's time to really come to yourself ???
The wind blew from the balcony ... Look away from him .. Thoughts of throwing him came to him from a great height .. He was convinced that his spirits were in turmoil. He felt that he had heard his mother's voice. He asked and went to the balcony. Rainy seeds were spreading everywhere
... !! A few drops on her face .. Under that air her masculine skin became softer ... She put her hands in the pockets of her pants and put her eyes on each other for a few seconds ... she felt the first wind It may have risen from the ground! It felt good. He came back a little later. He looked at his hair. He looked at his desk and keyboard. The notes were written, but half unfinished! He had to deliver them to Mr. Hanbong very soon! For reasons that he did not want to be known for, he personally wrote the compositions at home and on the notes, and on specific dates for the contract and received Mr. Hanbug's money, he downloaded the songs he composed.
He picked up one of the papers..Idled the piano..Immediately put it in its place, he didn't want the peace of his moments to be ruined by the slightest thing ..
Jung-good girl, let's go for dinner, you're definitely hungry ... the rest of us ..
Angel on the bed was Persian