part10/S1

Episode 10:
Hyung Joon walks into the big hall of the mansion with his head wrapped in a bandage. Mrs. Cha comes to him with hot tea.
Ms. Cha: Sir, please be a little calm. I know you are not betraying the master. You must have a convincing reason for this cartoon. Now drink this tea.
Hyung Joon takes a grateful look at Ms. Cha, who has recently set foot in middle age. She has always had the air of Hyung Joon, sort of comforting her.
Two days had passed. The Lord's anger had not diminished, but had increased every day and every second. Even the little Angel was afraid to approach his master. Two days left until the end of the time he had given, the end of the fourth day of Hyung Joon's punishment. You could hardly wait for him. However, according to the residents of the mansion, that old piano was not worth getting angry about, and they thought that their master was crazy for creating such a mess for an old object.
Jung Sang was sitting in a chair in front of the fireplace, staring at the fire. He was breathing heavily and loudly. He was breathing harder and harder every day than the day before. The sound of knocking on the door tore the thread of his thoughts. The first time he didn't answer, the second time as well. With the third blow on the door, he got up and went to the door with a frown and opened the door.
Jung: Didn't I tell you I wouldn't eat anything? I didn't tell you?
Servant: Oh, but .... this ... so weak ... M .... May ... you would be a gentleman.
The petite servant, a newly hired member of the mansion who had no experience of his master's behavior, carelessly stretched out the tray in front of Jung Sang.
Jung: I don't understand, girl, get out of here.
Jung Sang hit the corner of the tray and threw all the contents inside, then knocked on the door and went back inside. The young servant, in a muffled voice, burst into tears and began to collect the fallen pieces. He fell to the ground.
He felt the need to ride a little with the Spargers. So he got dressed.
Angel also clings to Jung Sang's legs with his mischief. He had no history of his master treating him so ruthlessly.
Jung: Oh, not Angel, not a good girl right now. I'm not feeling well at all. I'm afraid I'll bother you too, so go away.
As he tried to push Angel away, he stubbornly turned around and pushed the stone around Jung's feet. Jung Sang ignored him and pushed him away from the front of his foot. But he didn't give up, the more he struggled to pull him away. As he walked away, Angel became more and more eager, perhaps thinking that he should lust for his master so that he could see his love again. But this time Jung couldn't stand the stone anymore, sat on one knee, grabbed Angel's neck and closed his eyes.
Jung: I said I wasn't bored at all. So be a good girl and listen to me.
And then Jung threw a stone: now Angel.
And then he pointed to the corner of the room with his hand, signaling that Angel should go and stay there. The poor dog snorted and turned his head and went to the mentioned place, and there he put his head on his feet and stared at his master. I whipped him and left the room.
Three tall, handsome young men were watching the Lord riding from a distance.
Jung Min: I feel sorry for Spargers. Poor thing. See how he's whipping me. I think he lost the same bit of intelligence he had.
Hyung: Stop, Jong Min. Now that's not the point. Everyone is suffering because of my mistake.
Q: Why didn't you go to the same man you sold the piano to?
Hyung: Do you think I didn't go? I even put a few people at the door of his shop. It was as if water had fallen on the ground.
Q: I hope nothing bad happened.
Kyo put his hand on Hyung Joon's shoulder and said with a hopeful smile, "We're with you. Don't worry."
Jung Min: Yeah, yeah, Kyu is right, if he wants to cut your head off, we beg him not to do that.
Hyung: Hey, you're so naughty brother.
Jung Min smiled mischievously. A few moments later, silence reigned, and the gaze went to the savage invasion of the master.
After 1 hour of intermittent riding, Jung Sang finally got tired. It was almost 8 pm. He got off his horse. Jung Min took the Spargers' helmet to the stables. He said very softly as he caressed her, "Crazy man, look how." You're tired
Jung Sang was moving inside the mansion a little ahead of Jung Min, but he heard Jong Min's words. He turned to Jung Min and narrowed his eyes.
Jung: Did you say anything about Jung Min Park?
Jung: Me? No, sir, good health. I didn't say anything.
Jung: I thought I heard something. Be careful not to be the first person to blow his head off in this mansion.
Jung Sang Ghora went to Jung Min, and continued on his way.