part16/S1

Episode 16:
A few days later, the gentleman was calmer, of course, drier, Sani, more in love and, of course, more broken. Hyung, the same kind Hyung. Kyu is more eager for Sunny. Sharper ..
And on the other side of the city ... a girl was getting more depressed and sadder and more impatient for that old object every day !!!

.
The young master of our story was wearing his clothes..Angel was eating fresh meat on the other side..he closed the buttons on his sleeves and raised his beautiful hair twice.
He put his ear in the pocket of his trousers and went back out of the room to Angel's side. He knelt beside her and put his hand on her head and neck while eating!
Jung: Eat well, girl, you haven't eaten properly for a long time. I'm going downstairs. Come on.
Angel shook his owner's side and Pars Tafimi nodded and started eating.
He smiled and got up and left the room! Again, the same beautiful face on the original painting in front of him..he threw his head for a while in those days..should be brought ..
Jung: I wish you would come to my sleep .. I am satisfied with this, mother! .. I wish ..
Before he could be more emotional, he walked seriously downstairs. From the top of the stairs, everyone saw him working. He came down the stairs and went out of the mansion. Hyung was busy with the company's book! (Company He was left by his uncle, and Jung Sang gave it to people, and Hyung did his calculations and books!)
Seeing the master, he got up from behind the table
Hyung-good afternoon sir. How are you?
A look of thanks to Hyung:
Yong-Kara is doing well, Hyung Joon?
Hyung: Yes, sir, everything is fine. Don't worry. My company is in good shape and we have a new contract with Yunha Company.
Jung-good. Be careful.
Hyung and the two men next to him said in unison, "Eyes."
Hyung joined Yong Sang and ordered something from the other two men.
Jung stepped into the main yard with his hand in his pocket, and Hyung was silently following him.
Every time they passed by, the master would ask questions for a few moments, and then he would continue. After all, the master and heir of the whole mansion should have been managed!
When he reached the big stables of the mansion, he didn't like it.
As usual, Jung Min was busy giving carrots and lettuce to Ahura when he saw Hyung and the master come to them:
Min-hello sir. Welcome
Jung just shook his head.
Hyung-good Jung Min?
Mini-excellent!
He looked at the Arab twice: now I present Spargles.
Jung-no, no, I just came to see him.
Mine - what a surprise!
Jung Sang didn't pay attention because Inspire was looking for a headache, so he made his way to Spar's room and unlocked the door.
After going to Jung Min, Hyung took off his trunk:
Hyung-very looking for a series of pains
Min-jun Ahura cheers
Hyung-crazy! Let it be so, his morals are better
Mine: It's not just Rome
Hyung-Hish hears calmer
Mine-hear.
Hyung-hoof..I don't know what to tell you ..
Mine: Don't say anything. Let's go. I have a little card on the other side.

He was staring into Spargles' beautiful, big eyes and caressing them with his hand.
Jung: My friend, we grew up together as children! You lost your mom too. That's why we understand each other.
Poison laughed .. He closed and opened his eyes ..
Yong-my crazy, isn't it? I'm talking to an animal? But can you and I believe that I can be comfortable with you?
The beautiful horse lifted its head from the alfalfa container and became close to the stone jungle.
Jung put a handkerchief on his forehead..and picked a few lettuce leaves from the vegetable jar and ate it.
Jung: I want you to rest for a while. I'm really annoyed with you.
Hing and Jong Min didn't come out of there, so he didn't bother to look for them.
Jung, in the sky above, it's very good ... that when you go, you won't come back ..
He sighed coldly and picked up a leaf from the ground as usual and made his way.

.
.
He was swaying as usual in the mire of this forbidden love, but he believed that he would finally reach it. And on the other hand, Kyo's strange behaviors had occupied his mind, but the only thing he didn't think about was love and affection. It was full of petals, it blossomed from the flowers and fell to the ground..and sometimes it fell on the skirt of its cream color .. Today it had woven its hair..beautiful and more desirable than ever!
Kyu was looking at him from behind the wall and secretly. She couldn't get enough of watching Sonny. Her only wish was to get Basani's marriage. To accept her love. .
He didn't want to see Sani's sad face anymore. He dared himself and came out from behind the wall and stood in front of Sani. He leaned on the swing bar.
Kyo whispered in astonishment
Kyu-