part8/S1

Episode 8;
He was looking at his beautiful photo from his closet. He remembered the time when he had easily dropped out of school to continue his studies.
Hyung, I miss you, Jun Yoon ...
Kiss the photo ...
Hyung: I hope you have achieved your dream.
He wiped his face quickly and with a handkerchief on the door of his room ... He looked at himself in the mirror ... He came to his senses.
Who is Hyung?
- Mr. Kim, Mr. Song, who was supposed to come to the front of the mansion to deliver the equipment
Hyung - I came very well ..
He put on his tiny gray checkered vest, tidied up his hair, and left the room.
He arrived in front of the main door of the mansion of the Tupolean man, and at the same time, the middle-aged man, whose face was flickering with prying eyes, with a single magnifying glass in front of his eyes!
- Mr. Kim, as you wanted, the truck came for transportation and 12 workers came for transportation.
Hyung - very well. He looked at his watch. You only have 3 hours. For the upper floor, we'll check the list later!
- Whatever you want, sir.
Hyung-come with me.
When they reached the top floor, Hyung returned to them
Hyung-listen well. You will not touch any additional devices that I do not approve of. Do not touch any doors or walls while moving, and you will do the cartoon with the utmost care.
- You are comfortable. My employer knows their job
Hyung-good. First of all, we will start with heavy candlesticks made of Bernejeh, originally from 100 years ago.
Two people took the beautiful candlesticks. And Mr. Sung's eyes were shining! But it was impossible.
Sharpen the teachings of this mansion!
As they continued on their way, they would move the equipment one by one and their seats would be emptied. When carrying the chandelier, it was close to eating a few of its diamond carvings, which Hyung remarked with concern and loudness.

Hyung-I said gather your senses. Be careful.
It took them about two hours to work. Hyung looked at his watch from time to time. Even if the master did not return, his words were respected.
Hyung-Hurry, you only have one hour.
- Mr. Kim, don't worry too much. Hyung put his hand on Hyung's shoulder and shook his hand. He didn't feel good about this man at all!
Eventually they reached the end, and at the bottom of the barn they were moving the cupboards, and the lightning made Hyung turn his eyes to the other side. He was only 2 meters away from the forbidden room. It was seen..he narrowed his eyes..he wanted to obey..he didn't want to break the law..but he was curious enough to know what was hidden inside that old room that even the master himself was afraid of..when Seeing the others are busy, he stepped into the room..he opened his eyes, he became sharper..a noble room..but the dust is sitting..with the whole picture and photos of different paintings of a beautiful woman A familiar face ... where did he see it ?!
He looked around with astonishment. Every second, everything became stranger to him. The torn and broken footprints of the broken vase of dried flowers..The door of the room fell with its crown..The color of the shed..and that corner of the room .. Glossy edge..that's what made Hyung's glow there..he went better but more cautiously ... a piano! A crystal piano..there were several layers of dust on it..it had left a lot of cracks..four The base for the corner had fallen ... but next to the piano..a spiral staircase upwards..as if it were a secret road..then he had never seen this part of the palace..he couldn't take his eyes off the piano..asked right in front of the piano The balcony would end ... according to his calculations N was located in the northeastern part of the mansion.
It couldn't be analyzed..where was this mansion here anymore ... why was it hidden and forbidden..and thousands of other questions were made in his mind..he wanted to go upstairs too, but as soon as he stepped on the fourth step that sucked the suede Let your name be heard!
- Mr. Kim, where did you go? Our work is over
Hyung looked at his watch. Wow, he only had 30 minutes.
Hyung-damn ..
He came out of the room at the beginning when a fat man appeared in front of him. He looked at the room with a greedy face.
Hyung - there's nowhere to go.
But the man was more curious than them..and he was searching..Hyung was upset as if he had lost his control..then he came to his senses and shouted loudly: Go out, don't you hear what I said ???
- Calm down, sir, I'm leaving ... just that piano ???
Hyung-who..turned his head to the piano..broken and old..the door and the door..but he didn't know what to do..the cunning man didn't say the piano under his ear so painlessly that Hyung was as he thought. .
Hyung: When it was open in the Forbidden Room, the Lord himself must have been annoyed.