part3/S1

third part:
After the departure of the young master, one of the servants of the stables of the closed-mouthed animal, who was exhausted and tired, as if he was allowed to show his tiredness after the presence of the master, took the fresh grass and vegetables in front of him. When Sani could not talk to the master, she went to her horse "Spargles", approached cautiously, and put her hand on her neck and mane.
Sonny: Isn't that very bad morality? .. But we love it!
Hyung's voice made him gasp a little from behind him, and he said in shock, "Oppa ...?"
Hyung - What are you doing here?
He was happy that Hyung hadn't heard him, but he was unaware that he hadn't heard himself!
Sonny: I came to give you some consolation, Spargels. Then kiss her forehead, don't you?
A faint sound rose from the horse and he began to eat.
Hyung-heh..it's just this animal that isn't as wild as itself.
Sani grinned and tried to collect it.
Sunny-Oppa..Ohum..Erbab, why is it so bad-tempered? ..
Hyung was left with no answer to his sister's strange question. Why really?
Hyung: I don't know, maybe the whole family was violent. After me.
Sani involuntarily put a smile on her face.
Sunny-ohm yong kind stone!
Hyung looked at him vaguely. His sister's words were strange. His stranger tone was slowly believing that there might be sparks of love in his sister's little heart, but he didn't want to judge, and at that moment he prayed that it would be wrong ... to be attached to someone like that. Jung Sang was also a complete ruin for Sani, who was lovable and alive. She tried to be normal so that Sani would not be embarrassed. And on the other hand, she wanted to advise him. But was it time for her to come to Sani herself? Spargles threw up when he was sitting. He threw a big sweatshirt at him and said:
Hyung, "Sleep tight, I'm tired of your place."
It was as if the car was moving in an unknown direction. It was looking out of the glass and the noise of the people who were trying to get there. The driver knew well where the young master's destination was.
Finally, they reached their destination. They opened the door for the young master. He tidied up his long jacket and moved his glasses slightly with one hand on his face. He moved his nerves slowly in front of him. He remembers how much his mother loved these flowers.
Perhaps his mother's grave was the only place of honor for him. He bowed briefly. Pointing to the others, he realized that it was time to leave him alone with his mother. They soon left him alone. Jung Sang thought for a moment. How much he needed her. Poor thing. A tear in his eye allowed him to come out of the corner of his eye. But Jung Sang soon wiped it out. He shouldn't let his emotions overwhelm him.
- I'm sorry, mother, for all the things that hurt your heart. But be happy, because I will take revenge on you. Be sure.
Jung Sang expressed his individual words with the deep hatred that was in his heart. After a short pause, he returned to the car. The next destination was his old friend's liquor store, where he could empty himself a little.
Looking a little crowded, the young master ordered the shop owner to announce that he would be alone there. After the crowd diminished, Jung Sang opened the store. The young man, who was almost the same age as Jung Sang and was behind the counter, smiled. He nodded and went to greet Jung Sang.
- Your shop is much more prosperous than before, Hyun Jong.
Hyun: Oh, yes, people are increasing their alcohol consumption these days, so it's not a definition that it's one of the best-known liquor stores here.
With a faint smile, Jung Sang shook his head in approval of Hyun's words. Hyun Jong led him to a room where they were always alone and drinking.
Hyun: Well, my friend, I haven't seen you in a long time.
In fact, he was probably the only one who could talk to Yong Sang so easily. Yong Sang was kind of indebted to him. That's why he was both respectful and a little easier to deal with.
Jung: Warm up? No, no, I just didn't have enough time to get out.
As he was pouring alcohol, Hyun asked, "How are you, young man?"
Jung: As usual, sir.
Taking the first courier together. A smile of satisfaction settled on the faces of both of them. This means that they are eager for the next one. In the meantime, there were short conversations between them.
It was about 12 o'clock. John Jung was laughing and still eager to drink. Both were unbalanced. Jung pulled out his phone and called his driver. It didn't take long for the driver to come and help him stand on his own two feet. In the same state of intoxication, he said goodbye to Hyun Joong for a while.