part10

Chapter 10
Cat Sniffing Roasted Fish​

“Since you’re at this stage, why not try flirting with him a bit. You’re just sitting and sleeping looking at the marriage registration. How is it going to help you? Is it a sign that he’s going to like you just like that?” Rachanee muttered in Nateerin’s ears. She can’t pull the concentration of the person who’s preparing to finish all the work she has in time. When she’s going to be under the roof of a big company, she’s going to have to do big projects that she’s never done before even the work that P’Tian gave her to do she’s never done it. Rachanee is also annoyed that she has to remind her friend can be more enthusiastic. She’s making herself look like a cat sitting wagging its tail smelling her own roasted fish like this all happy without thinking of savoring that tastes not even just a bit. “You’re so busy caring for P’Tian watch another cat is going to come and snatch to eat it.” Rachanee said with a low voice afraid someone is going to hear but there was no reaction. She now frustrated with her close friend.

“You haven’t thought of ruining him a bit just rape him!” “What are you talking about?!?! So foolish! Muey looked up to Rachanee. She says it but couldn’t help it and smiled. What Thoom said is true but as long as she’s able to sit and look at him she’s already happy. She doesn’t need anything else. “And where did P’Tian go?” Rachanee said with normal voice looking up into his office. “Oh P’Tian is in a meeting he’ll be back at noon. Do you need anything Thoom?” The sound didn’t come from Nateerin. It’s from another coworker who’s working at another table nearby pretending to be his personal secretary and no one set her to be one. Rachanee eyes met with hers, and she went back down to her work table and whispered loudly to Nateerin.

“You see that! He’s your husband. You’re the only one that should know where he goes or do something not some other girl other girl replying back like this. Watch she’s going to be the one in his bed instead of you. She almost went more crazy than before when Nateerin honestly said. “Oh I didn’t tell you P’Tian and I sleep in different rooms.” After the meeting was over, everyone got up and left the room. There’s going to be a competition on constructing a new place for the government building. Tian turn to look at the time he went overtime and had to hurry to clear other work at another building, but P’chayt his boss had stopped him. “Tian don’t go yet the board is going to treat us to lunch this noon and Mr. Banmi has something important to discuss with you.” “Okay” Tian said. Then he saw someone else waiting for him.

“N’Tian” Yada immediately got up from the sofa in front of the room after seeing him. It was too late for him to escape from her, so he had to stand there. Everyone from TPC was staring from the conference room. “Do you have any business with me or not? Tian said. “Yes. I’m here to tell you that I’m divorced. Her voice sounded excited alone. “But I’m not” Tian said loudly for her to hear clearly.

“I’ve waited until you married Muey because my ex husband had followed and threatened you, but you don’t have to be scared it’s over now.” Yada continued to smile. I’ve end it with you. We’re over as well, so please make way.” Tianwat was walking out but she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

“If you’re not willing to I’m going to tell my father to take away the stock share.” Yada said loudly and Tian not caring one bit.

“Do as you wish because this isn’t my company.” Mr. Banmi just walked in and was startled to hear the loud talking until Chayt had to jump in. “Somebody hurry up and separate them and bring a muzzle to cover Tian’s mouth.” They took Yada to the guest room and it was tiring because she put up a fight. As for Tianwat he got dragged out downstairs with other people before Witoon and Narit came and attack their friend. “What does that mean Tian that Yada said you’re married with Muey. Didn’t you say she was your younger sister.” “Ah I’ll quietly tell you in a moment.” The owner of the face frustrated and stressed he unwillingly replied because he didn’t want anyone else to know except his close friends.