part43

Chapter 43
The person that’s been waiting
“Hey I’m not saying it to put you down, but you can’t run and survive anymore Muey.” Ratchanee handed picture that was taken from the phone for Nateerin to see. The person who doesn’t work today relied on the meeting Tianwat had with the engineers to come see Nateerin to tell her the problem that was sent to her at the guest house in the afternoon. 
Right now her guest house has a luxurious theme gift a brides dress catalog for the wedding. As she asked who sent it the answer she got was ‘Mr. Tian sent it to Mrs. Muey’
Doesn’t know if it was sent to appease the bride or to threaten her. She’s ran from him this morning he still able to send it every time. P’Tian is really scary!
Once Nateerin saw the picture, she contemplated heavily which Ratchanee couldn’t help but think that her friend has no choice now this time she doesn’t want to decide her friends hope but it seems like Muey will be confined guarding Dawei until it reaches the the wedding day. P’Tian will take her back to Thailand.
Nateerin looked at the small collection and stared at the person standing behind the meeting not far.
She teased him in the afternoon, P’Tian should have gone back to shower and change into new clothes then return to continue work, but he even walked back to the site that’s a few kilos away.
But it’s strange, why isn’t he getting back her just a bit. “Tian, what are we going to do? No matter how fast we speed things up, it won’t be done in time for sure.” An engineer asked while Tianwat is standing in a circle with a big blueprint spread out in the conference table.
After the new order of the board of executives from the meeting this morning, they looked at the work in detail. They all want it to be done in time. Tianwat stayed still and thought before offering a method he doesn’t want to mention that much.

“If it’s like that, then we must see which work can be fast tracked then thrown away or not. if there’s enough to it together then do it. You don’t have to sort it out if not, we won’t finish in time.”

There would be a big problem if we don’t finish this project in time. The board of executive will cause an uproar. 

“There’s not other way to choose so just do it.” The head of the engineer department agreed.

Nateerin is also stressed about the wedding no less probably more than them, staring at the back of the person who started it all with eyes like she doesn’t know what to do with life anymore. The gang saw, with good intentions, to call Muey back to her senses. Narit grabbed a megaphone and announced loudly for everyone to hear.

“Tian Tian Muey is secretly staring at tour butt!”

Nateerin was shocked she came back to her senses immediately before the owner of the pretty buttocks that she likes to look at often ‘but not at this time’ will hear and turn around and come towards her. The engineers at the meeting smiled after stressing over work the laughing sound was so loud in the tent. Nateerin nearly buried her face under the dirt to escape as she was teased by the gang.

‘She doesn’t know why people here like messing with each other’

“That’s sexual harassment Tian. Don’t allow it. (Like don’t fall for it)

The sound from the megaphone won’t stop. The more everyone saw the face of the person that was accused the more they laughed. She ran out of ideas to make an excuse. Nateerin prepared herself that P’Tian will be mad for sure for staring at his body inappropriately with her eyes. And today she even teased him leaving him at the restaurant.

Ratchanee sat snd crouched herself instead of her friend because she used to see how Muey gets punished!

But...nothing happened 

The owner of the tall figure who’s in a meeting glanced at her a bit then turned back around and continued to talk about work. 

Nateerin was confused what made P’Tian change so much like this’